1 wee notions pocket
1 Kiwi quick flip
1 Motherease Sandys
1 northern lights & 2 wraps

Wraps
1 tots bots
1 nature babies
2 Little Lambs

I plan to buy 10 more Little lambs this month and you get 5 wraps too.
What else do you think I will need? I plan to wash everyday as I do anyway.
Steph

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Re: Here's what I have so far

Postby beck » Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:42 am

Thats a really good start! I loved Green kids pockets on William they fit really well (he was a big baby though)

I think tots wraps are huge. In the very early days I'd allow for 10 a day at least. Cant think of anything else off the top of my head.

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:06 am

You have a great little collection there.
I personally loved my little lambs and wraps (but they were boring white). However I have heard people that have had trouble with the fit of the little lamb wraps. The little lamb wraps are a very similiar fit to the tots wraps (although the LL's tabs cross over more, and fit a smaller baby). You might also want to pick up a motherease wrap, there are heaps of them in small selling in good second hand condition and people rave about these being 'bomb proof'.

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby beck » Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:16 am

oh yeah ME's are great!

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:37 am

Seems like a nice selection to get you started there. You can always top it up as you go along and work out what you like (or get tempted by the beautiful things people talk about on here :wink: )

As pp's said though, you can't be Motherease Rikki wraps on a newborn, I swear by them.

My avatar
mabo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby mabo » Wed Mar 05, 2008 12:57 pm

Charliemum wrote:(or get tempted by the beautiful things people talk about on here :wink: )

As pp's said though, you can't be Motherease Rikki wraps on a newborn, I swear by them.

My thoughts exactly... I thought I was pretty 'hip' with my rainbow bamboozles and pink BumGenius until I stumbled across this lot :lol: In a matter of weeks my collection now includes some very colourful nappies from Upsy Daisy, Happy Heiny, Happy Cheeks, Kaypee and I'm going to have custom Weenotions made for Anna :shock: :D :D

And yes I love, love, love my Motherease wraps too! :lol:

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:03 pm

mabo wrote: I thought I was pretty 'hip' with my rainbow bamboozles and pink BumGenius until I stumbled across this lot :lol:

Think we refer to it as the 'dark' side!!!! LOL :D :lol: :lol: When i 1st started out sooo many people said via forums 'wait till you are addicted' and i secretly thought ' you can't get addicted to something that babies poo in!!' HA, HA, HA, that is what i thought and sooo wrong was I :!: :!: :!: :!: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol:

My avatar
bryc1
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby bryc1 » Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:16 pm

Agree with the others it is dangerous coming on this board :twisted: far too much temptetion.

I would go with the advice of topping up once you know what works as I bought loads of mother-ease wraps as heard great things about them but didn't like them on my DS the elastic irrated him but I love Weenotion wraps.

My avatar
Kybosh
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Kybosh » Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:33 pm

I've no idea about newborn nappies, didn't start till ds was 9 weeks, but it looks like you've got a lovly collection there :D

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat