hf1

Anyone tried these... *Update*

My avatar
Mum2aMiracle
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Anyone tried these... *Update*

Postby Mum2aMiracle » Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:37 pm

So I went ahead and ordered, and I can now highly recommend them. These little beauties were shipped out Saturday and arrived Tuesday! :shock: http://hyenacart.com/ladderhilldesign/i ... 11&p=73924
Hope was lovely to deal with, replying prompting to all emails and was very helpful. The trainers are really well made and gorgeous, I'm so pleased with them,my order was done really quick too :wine: will put action shots in members.

http://hyenacart.com/ladderhilldesign/index.php?c=11
I love the look and customisability (is that even a word??)of them but after speaking with another wahm I'm a little dubious about a cotton outer on a trainer, and how well it would hold moisture and not wick :-? . Someone tell me they're fab so I can get me some retail therapy! :hohoho: DD only needs them to hold a dribble MOST of them time, occassionally we do decide not to even bother with the toilet, especially when we are in the car :roll: I mean hey the car seat is such a great place to pee :x so it would be a bonus if they kept the car seat dry.
Last edited by Mum2aMiracle on Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
monsterm
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: Anyone tried these...

Postby monsterm » Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:30 am

nope. look good though

My avatar
rhiannon
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby rhiannon » Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:22 pm

No but I've started to look at training pants for ds so maybe you should try it so the rest of us know if they're any good :hohoho: they look lush!

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby dawnsmummy » Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:37 pm

No, but I looked at them when I thought Dawn was starting to train! They're cute :giggle:

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:37 pm

Isabelle has some ladder hill pants and LOVES them, plus the lady's CS is excellent too...

Never tried the trainers - but I would say with these the idea isn't to be like a nappy, it's more to absorb the first wee so that you don't get a flood on the floor/socks/trousers and you'd change them after they had been wee'd in once...

The night-time trainers look ACE though

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:41 pm

Darn it shouldn't have looked - going to be desperately trying not to buy a few night trainers now :lol:

My avatar
Mum2aMiracle
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Mum2aMiracle » Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:35 am

Velvetsteph wrote:Darn it shouldn't have looked - going to be desperately trying not to buy a few night trainers now :lol:

Do it! :twisted:

Well I decided to email her with a few Qs, and got a very quick and helpful reply, so I'm going to take the plunge and order some. She does a few different style of trainers, so I think I'm going to get a couple of the cotton knit ones for home when we only need to catch a dribble, and a couple of the all PUL ones for the car journeys. Now I just have to decide on the fabrics, how long is that going to take?? :giggle:

My avatar
choccylisa
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby choccylisa » Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:01 pm

Ooooo, think I might have to have a go with these too :giggle: Esp like the night time ones. Let us know how you get on!

My avatar
Mum2aMiracle
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Re: Anyone tried these... *Update*

Postby Mum2aMiracle » Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:46 pm

Bump for update.

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat