hf1

How much do you think your stash is worth?

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Re: How much do you think your stash is worth?

Postby Annette » Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:32 pm

being an accountant :wink: i know that all in all including all i have bought and sold, i have spent just over £1500. I still have a good collection to sell when ben pt's :cry: i don't think that is bad at all since i have used them on 2 children. Granted, i have bought sposies over thay time too for one reason or another but i am sure that if i haven't saved money then i haven't spent any more and i have saved 000's from going to landfill:wink:
The tricky bit comes in whether to class woollies and fleece as nappies or clothes :wink:

My avatar
Allie
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Allie » Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:28 pm

I'd guess that Dexters nappies are somewhere in the region of £400 and his woolly stash around £600 so probably £1000. Most of my fluff buying is funded by selling his outgrown stuff though so I'm just recycling the money :giggle: :giggle:

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Guru
Cloth Nappy Guru
Site Supporter

Postby littlesez » Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:16 pm

I did actually work out recenlty that i have spent about £1000 but sold £700 so £300 is very reasonable and I have kept my LL set for the next baby as it doesnt resell very well. I think thats fab and includes wipes and wool too. I only think i have spent so much because i have done lots of trial and error and done sized instead of btp nappies so lots of switching and changing.

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Site Supporter

Postby Soupdragon » Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:10 pm

Being the anal saddo that I am, I have a spreadsheet with what I've bought and how much for. The total spent figures started to look scary about a year ago. :hohoho:

As for the current stash, I had to insure it obviously when we air freighted it over here. I capped it at £1000, just to make DH not freak out too much. :oops: It's probably actually about £1200.

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby happytails » Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:21 pm

Im not even going to add it up :wink: What i dont know cant hurt me :giggle:

It would be alot though :oops:

My avatar
2climbingboys
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby 2climbingboys » Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:36 pm

happytails wrote:Im not even going to add it up :wink: What i dont know cant hurt me :giggle:

It would be alot though :oops:

same here - there is no way i'm adding it up!

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat