hf1

Remind me again.....

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Re: Remind me again.....

Postby babyroo » Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:19 pm

hahha norty Nic :D I can't blame you though, I was the same!

For the moment I can say that I don't need any more nappies (but I'm sure that will change next time someone (probably Suzanne @ WN!) invents something I have to have

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:24 pm

babyroo wrote:hahha norty Nic :D I can't blame you though, I was the same!

For the moment I can say that I don't need any more nappies (but I'm sure that will change next time someone (probably Suzanne @ WN!) invents something I have to have

It's here on record now Ali!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink: :wink:

My avatar
Kybosh
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Kybosh » Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:25 pm

Well if it's just one or two, especially as you've bought them pre loved, then it doesn't count :lol: :lol:

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:25 pm

lol, it was on record before until Karen posted the pics of her WN with the pretty outer - which I HAD to have!

Actually must post a piccie of that

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:31 pm

babyroo wrote:lol, it was on record before until Karen posted the pics of her WN with the pretty outer - which I HAD to have!

So being on record on here counts for not much!! :lol: :lol: :wink: Ohh yes pics definitely required of that one. :D

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:39 pm

nic1 wrote:
babyroo wrote:lol, it was on record before until Karen posted the pics of her WN with the pretty outer - which I HAD to have!

So being on record on here counts for not much!! :lol: :lol: :wink: Ohh yes pics definitely required of that one. :D

I'm sure I've taken them, I'll try to download them after school.

My avatar
mabo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby mabo » Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:44 pm

nic1 wrote: So being on record on here counts for not much!! :lol: :lol: :wink:

Its seems being on record or 'on the wagon' here always have a zillion buts and excuses to follow :lol: :lol:
But I guess its still a womans perogative to change her mind.. :twisted: :twisted: and come up with good reasons to do so :lol:

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby eviesmummy » Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:59 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: I think we are all in good company - when one of us falls off the wagon there is always someone else doing the same, so it means I dont feel so bad about it :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sadie xx

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:26 pm

I think the wagon is turning into a very lonely place.........................

.............................I forgot to mention I ordered TWO Weenotions night nappies (one in hemp and one in bamboo), well as I was ordering anyway I thought I'd save on postage rather than ordering another one next week or whatever!! I also bought a new csp to try as well. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D I had even got to the PP page before I lost control of my self back tracked and added the 2nd :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted: :twisted:

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat