hf1

Quiet tonight...

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Re: Quiet tonight...

Postby flutterby » Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:26 pm

spellbound are incredible and Mareth that film is awesome might see if OH wants to watch it tonight

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby dawnsmummy » Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:54 pm

im here. been out all day so just winding dawn down before bed

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Emma1977 » Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:02 pm

:idea: just got back from watching Robin Hood with DH. Max is staying the night with the ILs so I get a lie-in tomorrow morn :wine:

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:08 pm

I was out mowing the JUNGLE I mean lawn with a strimmer which is blooming hard work let me tell you!! :lol:

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Emma1977 » Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:22 pm

Velvetsteph wrote:I was out mowing the JUNGLE I mean lawn with a strimmer which is blooming hard work let me tell you!! :lol:

Do you fancy doing ours, Steph?? Our back garden is seriously overgrowing and needs a really good trim :roll:

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:23 pm

Erm no :hohoho: - it took me a good hour and a half to do our small patch to my satisfaction :shock: :hohoho:

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Emma1977 » Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:27 pm

Velvetsteph wrote:Erm no :hohoho: - it took me a good hour and a half to do our small patch to my satisfaction :shock: :hohoho:

Alttle rain followed by some sun and our garden mutates. We have a patio bit at the back except it looks the African savannah at the moment as the weeds have just sprung up over the last week or so. I also have a bramble bush that is sprouting so fast its reminds me of a triffid. Max tried to help this morning by bashing some of it with his plastic cups whilst I was hanging out the washing :giggle: Think we'll need to get FIL and BIL round to strim the place

My avatar
charliesam
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby charliesam » Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:59 pm

Velvetsteph wrote:I was out mowing the JUNGLE I mean lawn with a strimmer which is blooming hard work let me tell you!! :lol:

same here and i have only done half and the strimmer broke :x :x :x

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat