hf1

Would you pay £6 for a 2nd hand Fuzzi? with no insert?

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Would you pay £6 for a 2nd hand Fuzzi? with no insert?

Postby HannahBanana » Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:07 am

I've been offered 3 2nd hand fuzzis for £6 each but they don't have inserts so that would mean another £2.50 which makes them £8.50 when they are £11.50 brand new with the insert! not sure what to do! Obviously it does still save me money though!

My avatar
Ruth
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Ruth » Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:22 am

Hi, spoke to you on msn, but personally I wouldn't. Maye some people would, but I think that is quite a lot without inserts. xx

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:41 am

I have done in the early days of trying fuzzis but as mediums last most kids til potty training I thought it was much better to have the use of nice new ones then sell them for £6 when I've finished!!! As you know you like them I'd buy new. If it were a test one then probably worth it though.

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby HannahBanana » Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:06 pm

it's 3 nappies and would save me some money just feel i need to bargain with her a bit!

will try and see what she says

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:39 pm

You also dont' need to have the proper inserts, I use my homemade hemp (long folded in half to make 4 layers like the ellas house hemp ones) and a mf cloth. The booster cost me about a pound and the cloth about 30 pence, so half the price of the fuzzi insert.

My avatar
karenandgeorgia
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby karenandgeorgia » Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:41 pm

I suppose it would depend on their condition, try knocking her down a little....she can only say no :wink:

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat