How to decide??

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Re: How to decide??

Postby twinkletot » Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:54 pm

evansmummy"[quote="babygrowbelly wrote:
twinkletot wrote:If I haven't used it in a few months it goes. Thats the only way I can do it :giggle:

you are to blame for some of this :giggle:

Who moi? I am completely innocent :giggle: :giggle:[/quote]

:pinocchio: :hohoho:[/quote]

:shock: :wink: :hohoho:

My avatar
babygrowbelly
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby babygrowbelly » Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:54 pm

i am going to be crap at this... i started using wool and fleece as I didnt like the pul wraps on Caleb but I still have them as I think they are cute!! I guess I could start with these..... :oops: :roll:

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby twinkletot » Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:00 pm

The pul must go then :wink: Saying that I kept one for months because it was cute. It was only used a handful of times too :oops:

My avatar
babygrowbelly
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby babygrowbelly » Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:03 pm

I also think he has just about grown out of his ittis :cry: :cry:

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby twinkletot » Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:06 pm

Nooooo I was gutted when I had to sell Nathan's :cry:

My avatar
babygrowbelly
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby babygrowbelly » Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:31 pm

i keep thinking perhaps these are the ones i should keep for the next one........ :oops:

i should just let hubby do it, he was heartless with my HL and just picked them out... i kept picking them up and saying "do you really think so? have you not seen the detail in this one?" :roll:

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby zoeyboo » Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:01 pm

lol! So hard isn't it!

I got rid of a few things that fit but that weren't being used recently, it's hard but I've been able to get him some lovely things with the funds. I ended up thinking to myself that if there were a fire & I could only save 'x' amount of a selction which ones would I take, then I got rid of the remaining ... ok, well 2 of the remaining ones :giggle: :oops:

Plus anything that slightly annoys me for any reason went, fiddly inserts, too bulky, hard to get on properly, anything like that at all that means I'd reach for something else over a particular nappy, also if you've any that are similar or loads of the same colours/patterns etc

My avatar
gayleygoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby gayleygoo » Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:05 pm

Rememer that selling the ones you dont use means you have funds for things you will use and love even more! If you dont reach for them now, you probably wont use them for another LO either. (Although I am keeping all my GN newborn stuff because they will be used for another baby at some time)

Or you could frame them and put them on your wall :giggle:

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat