hf1

Swaddlebees OV here and a bit of advice please?!

My avatar
Ruth
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Swaddlebees OV here and a bit of advice please?!

Postby Ruth » Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:33 am

Oh my god!!! They are gorgeous - so soft!!! I think you might be right though Tory I don't think they will hold up at night, but I am gonna give them a go anyway!!!!

Also my bamboozle is here which looks like a good alternative to the stupid huggles! Am I allowed to have a rant about them?! I have posted under two part nappies but no one has replied :( is it normal for him to not be able to move in a bulky night nappy he is very cross first thing when I go in :x it is a struggle for him to stand up in them!!!! So if I want to sell 2nd hand, but hardly used huggles where can I sell them? Ebay don't let you now do they? :roll: Waste of money! tuttut!

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby HannahBanana » Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:53 am

I still haven't got round to looking but a few said http://www.thenappylady.co.uk/ and apparently you can get ok price for them on there.

Must put my kooshies on it!

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:57 am

You can advertise them on here but its not very known yet :cry: but you may as well put them on! thenappylady.co.uk is the best site most of us have used it with success! I'd sell them if you are unhappy with them. A boosted bamboozle fleece lined should be fine as long as you boost enough til you work out what else you want to get. Your right ebay are removing listings. You should get very good money back on nappylady. If they are almost new I'd put them on for a pound - £1.50 less than you paid.

Something wierd must have happened to my not read signs I missed that post too, will go and answer it now sorry :oops: .

My avatar
Ruth
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Ruth » Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:22 am

Thanks Tory I will put them on here!! If it fails then I'll put them on the nappylady.

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:46 am

Ruth, i'd put them on nappylady too :wink: :lol: !!!!

Hannah, can you have a look at this post I left a couple of days ago about links thanks :D

http://www.clothnappytree.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=474

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat