My avatar
angiepangie2809
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

wwyd?

Postby angiepangie2809 » Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:03 pm

hi all.
i need a bit of advice please.
i bought an xs sandy off another site (preloved).
It stated it was bamboo but when it has arrived today it is deffo not bamboo. it is the same cotton terry as the other ones i have, so while i still want to keep it i am peeved that it is not as described.
I got it pretty cheap so i dont suppose i can realy complain can i?
seriously....wwyd?

thanks girlies xx

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: wwyd?

Postby Frances » Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:05 pm

If you're certain that it's cotton and not bamboo I'd contact the seller and point out that the nappy is not as advertised. She may be willing to offer a partial discount to save the cost of refunding you postage to send the nappy back to her.

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:07 pm

Frances wrote:If you're certain that it's cotton and not bamboo I'd contact the seller and point out that the nappy is not as advertised. She may be willing to offer a partial discount to save the cost of refunding you postage to send the nappy back to her.

WSS even if it is just to pint out that is isn't bamboo as she may sell others thinking the same

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby dawnsmummy » Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:15 pm

WTS hun :hug:

My avatar
g murphy
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby g murphy » Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:18 pm

Frances wrote:If you're certain that it's cotton and not bamboo I'd contact the seller and point out that the nappy is not as advertised. She may be willing to offer a partial discount to save the cost of refunding you postage to send the nappy back to her.

WSS hunnie. xx

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat