hf1

'Workhorses' and pretty nappies - which do you have more of?

My avatar
emmajayne33
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: 'Workhorses' and pretty nappies - which do you have more of?

Postby emmajayne33 » Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:15 pm

rachymoo wrote:Those of you who say you only use WAHM nappies now (I know a few of you have said this in the past), whose do you use? (i.e. which WAHMs?). I'm just being nosey really, would be nice to get a few recommendations and try out some new ones x

I love Wee notions Night nappies,side snaps and northern lights, Puddlekins, Jimmy Riddles, Dunk n Fluff, Holden's Landing and Hollow oak :)

My avatar
weefywoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby weefywoo » Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:50 pm

rachymoo wrote:Those of you who say you only use WAHM nappies now (I know a few of you have said this in the past), whose do you use? (i.e. which WAHMs?). I'm just being nosey really, would be nice to get a few recommendations and try out some new ones x

Oooooo Hollow Oak, Dunk n Fluff, LLS, Wee Notion pockets, Fluff n Stuff and Holdens Landing :D :D

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:00 pm

My workhorse nappies are dunk and fluff, weenotions pockets, flutterby fluff, guerilla fluff. My BORING nappies that are used for under jeans or after bath are fuzzi's, itti's, and my plain bamboo weenotions NL's

My avatar
Miss_Purple
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Miss_Purple » Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:38 pm

For nights I like Wee Notions NN, Upsy Daisy NN and Holdens Landing BedBugs, pockets I like WeeNotions SideSnaps, fitteds I love all Holdens Landing (tritones and regular fitteds), also Jimmy Riddle, Flutterby Fluff, Tush Nocturn (are these WAHM? only have one I got in a swap, but it's lovely) and Lucys Hope Chest (I think these are WAHM).

My avatar
clarge
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby clarge » Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:53 pm

Dylan's stash is all pretty nappies! Dont own one boring one!

Elliot has 8 bamboo LL's which we use at nighttime, rest of the fitteds are pretty. Pockets stash i am just perfecting, but i love our BG AIO's. We have a fair few custom WNSS en route, he has a personalised WNOS and a couple of ittis.

My avatar
gayleygoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby gayleygoo » Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:50 pm

All Molly's nappies are pretty pockets or goodmamas, all Daraghs nappies are diddy diapers or LL's :lol: He can have more pretty nappies once he gets into mediums/larges!

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:24 pm

All Bella's nappies are wahm made, cheaper nappies just don't work.

Sproglet's nappies are a mix of pretty and boring, but mostly pretty :oops: I got a lot carried away!

My avatar
mellyp
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby mellyp » Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:50 am

northernruth wrote:I don't understand pretty fitteds? Why not just pretty wraps? enlighten me, o fitted fans.

I'm with NorthernRuth on that one, I'm afraid.

We started when Seren was first born with TotsBots and Easy Peasys, and Bummis, Minki or Motherease wraps...
Then I discovered Debbie, so the wraps became a talking point at baby group.

Now we have MEOS and Bambinex, loads of pretty patterned NB wraps for the daytime, and I'm still using Easy Peasy Ecos for bedtime, stuffed with a prefold and a booster, covered with a WN wrap... and then we have our patterned MT's and various other pockets I haven't been able to resist (as well as our 'beloved' Coolababys)!
Oh and then again, we have a few Lovebums shortie-wraps and a couple of Snugglebots skirties.

So one way or another, we're showing off the fluff! :giggle:

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat