hf1

'Workhorses' and pretty nappies - which do you have more of?

My avatar
rachymoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

'Workhorses' and pretty nappies - which do you have more of?

Postby rachymoo » Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:04 pm

I'm just being nosey really :giggle: I know everyone seems to have in their stash a few nappies that are quite plain, not much to look at, but work really well. And then there are the other nappies which might not be quite as reliable but are just SO lovely to look at :D

So which do you have more of? Or do any of you only buy 'good looking' nappies, or maybe some of you only have a 'workhorse' stash?

I think my stash is about equal at the moment. I have the lovely limited edition Ittis, Cushie Tushies (and now some Issy Bears on the way :giggle: ) and a few others which are LOVELY but I can't trust them for more than a couple of hours.. and then I have our trusty LLs (and a couple of Motherease Sandys) which obviously aren't much to look at but really do the job well.

Sorry for the rambling post, I'm having a very fluff-obsessed day today... :oops: :hohoho:

Rach xx

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Re: 'Workhorses' and pretty nappies - which do you have more of?

Postby twinkletot » Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:07 pm

I have one bamboozle and it is the least reliable nappy in my stash. The rest are a mix of LLS,HL,DnF and other pretty ones and they are all MUCH more reliable than my one lonely bamboozle :giggle:

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:08 pm

The majority of my stash is DnF's and goodmamas, i do have 2 tots bots stretch and 2 bamboo little lambs which i love both of :)

My avatar
Caroline
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Caroline » Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:08 pm

I only have a few show off nappies. Them working well is more important for me. I do love my custom WN pocket though - as does my Mum who cant resist pulling Max's trousers down for another look :giggle:

My avatar
emmajayne33
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby emmajayne33 » Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:10 pm

TBH my pretty nappies work waaayyyyy better than my plain ones. I have a few BG's, LL's, a few Totsbots but 85% of my stash is WAHM nappies.

I use the totsbots and BG's in emergency's as they don't really work well for us. I have two little Lambs which I use as part of as my main stash which I love and they work really well for us.

Every day is a fluff obsessed day here :giggle:

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:15 pm

What are workhorse nappies? :shock: :giggle: :twisted:

Ok so I have nursery nappies which are fairly borning - bumgenius and blueberries but ALL my other nappies are pretty :lol:

My avatar
Caroline
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Caroline » Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:16 pm

megansmummy wrote:The majority of my stash is DnF's and goodmamas, i do have 2 tots bots stretch and 2 bamboo little lambs which i love both of :)

I got a Stretch recently and really like it. It fits Max really well and he looks so comfy in it. :D

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:17 pm

Caroline wrote:
megansmummy wrote:The majority of my stash is DnF's and goodmamas, i do have 2 tots bots stretch and 2 bamboo little lambs which i love both of :)

I got a Stretch recently and really like it. It fits Max really well and he looks so comfy in it. :D

I was actually really suprised by them, i love the fit and they lasted really well too :) i *think* i might prefer them to bamboo LL's :D

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby emmalala » Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:18 pm

I have a load of LLs and BGs and they work well, I love pretty ones but sadly can't afford to have a stash full of them :(

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat