hf1

'Workhorses' and pretty nappies - which do you have more of?

My avatar
jasmine b
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: 'Workhorses' and pretty nappies - which do you have more of?

Postby jasmine b » Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:21 pm

i sold ALL my nappies apart from DnFs and Hollow Oak which i think are pretty and very reliable. oh and i have 3 wild child night nappies. i quite like to have all the same type of nappies - i got too confused with so many different types of boosters etc ... :oops:

My avatar
paintedclaws
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby paintedclaws » Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:23 pm

I have a few BG's and GK's AT's but they're hardly used TBH. I much prefer our pretty nappies and have far more of those. The plain pockets make up a 10th of my stash...Our others consist of WN (OS & SS), Ittis, HL, DnF, F&S, HO and a few other single brands...

My avatar
lazylexis
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby lazylexis » Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:29 pm

used to be mainly pretty but now I'm back at work and dh is sahd we've got a lot more greenkids which he prefers.

My avatar
shoogah01
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby shoogah01 » Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:31 pm

errrrmmm I only have pretty nappies in our stash :oops: not even one plain workhorse here :giggle:

My avatar
Sunset
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Sunset » Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:33 pm

My stash is entirely workhorse nappies apart from 2 WN pockets & 2 WN night nappies. I have tried a number of pretty nappies but current finances mean I can't justify the extra cost unfortunately.

My avatar
Scotia
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby Scotia » Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:33 pm

shoogah01 wrote:errrrmmm I only have pretty nappies in our stash :oops: not even one plain workhorse here :giggle:

WSS :giggle:

Although this has evolved over the months. I started out with 24 TotsBots organic cotton nappies and it went from there :D

My avatar
Amanda
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Amanda » Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:33 pm

I'm going to be in the minority here, mostly workhorses: BGs, LLs, bamboozles, MEOS and even use the odd prefold when at home waiting for the morning poo or between supper time poo and bedtime. I have a couple of more interesting ones but tbh don't reach for them all that often so will probably list them on classifieds.

I'm sure if I had a girl I'd want to show off more beautiful fluff but as Finn's nappies are always covered I can't justify the cost when my workhorses work well for us. Plus the decision to use cloth was based on saving money as well as being better for babies bums and the environment. We won the prefolds in a raffle and were lent the MEs and some size 1 Tots by my cousin so have done well on the saving money side - which is one of the reasons I don't look too closely at classifieds!!

Velvetsteph wrote:What are workhorse nappies? :shock: :giggle: :twisted:

Ok so I have nursery nappies which are fairly borning - bumgenius and blueberries but ALL my other nappies are pretty :lol:

Steph, I count my sapphire blueberry as one of Finn's interesting ones :giggle:

My avatar
evansmummy
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby evansmummy » Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:40 pm

Pretty nappies definatly rule here...DnF, ittis and bububebes - working on my order for HL this week :mrgreen: I have 5 BG organics which i use for the school run :wink:

My avatar
weefywoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby weefywoo » Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:42 pm

All pretty here or do Itti's count as workhorse? :-?

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat