Buying direct from Issy Bear Nappies?

My avatar
rachymoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Buying direct from Issy Bear Nappies?

Postby rachymoo » Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:37 am

Morning! :)

I'm sure most of you know that all the new Issy Bear prints went on sale recently - I do admit to stalking the Cheeks & Cherries Facebook page and website on Thursday night waiting for them to appear :oops: :giggle:

Anyway, I managed to get hold of a couple I like from C&C but there are other prints on the Issy Bear website that C&C don't have and I reeeeeeeeeally want them - I mean seriously I need them :hohoho:

Anyone know if you can order from them direct - or would I just get really stung with the postage charge? I have no idea how much postage from Australia would be tbh. Dont know what to do though as I really really want them!

Rach xx

My avatar
choccylisa
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Buying direct from Issy Bear Nappies?

Postby choccylisa » Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:44 am

:giggle: :giggle: Email them, at least they can tell you exactly as they prob send orders over here daily! Depends how "desperate" you are for them :hohoho: Have you searched on Google for them? I do that with loads to see where's cheaper to buy things.

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby dawnsmummy » Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:05 am

I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED a burro one!!! * is a huge Scott from Imagination Movers fan!*

ETA: Ack! And the dino one!
You a bad bad, lady you :hohoho:

My avatar
rachymoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby rachymoo » Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:29 am

I love the burro one too! And the cakes and cherries... and penguins.. and ladybugs.. and cats.. and farmyard!!

:oops: :oops: :oops: :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat