hf1

What to do?

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Re: What to do?

Postby twinkletot » Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:11 pm

I'd sell and get ones that will work better for you, this may be your last fluff buying oppertunity :wink:

My avatar
Rebekahs_mum
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Rebekahs_mum » Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:31 pm

paintedclaws wrote:I would email both wahms and see if they can help you. You're going to need a fair few more just to get through before you sell the ones that aren't working anymore.

Theres a few DnF on Jabula, if thats any help?

I'd definitely switch though, nothing worse than not being able to rely on your nappies.

WSS!!

I had to do this with Rebekah & I'm glad I did. She still wears fitteds & wool for her nap so they still get used. She didn't PT til she was 2yr 9month. In the end, you'll either get a good 6-8months use out of them then sell them or Lottie will pt early & you'll be able to sell them like new & get most of your money back anyway :wink:

You might be able to get some preloved on here too

ETA here's one :wink: viewtopic.php?f=57&t=48256

My avatar
weefywoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby weefywoo » Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:40 pm

I'd swap/sell for one's that would work ...... nothing worse than unreliable nappies :(

My avatar
Miss_Purple
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Miss_Purple » Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:56 pm

I would try and pick up some preloved and everytime I did I'd sell one of the ones that aren't so reliable. I'm not sure if I'd order brand new with not much time to go, but then again you would get good resale value so it might be worth it for a couple.

I'd try to use the WNNL for short times (like just before bath etc) and the ones that are working better for naps, car journeys, push chair trips etc.

My avatar
emmajayne33
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby emmajayne33 » Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:01 pm

I'd sell and get something that works for you both. It's so much less stress when you have reliable nappies. I had to put Isaac in a BG this morning and I kept having to check to make sure he hadn't done a wee as they barely last one of his power wee's. It's just a hassle you can do without - plus you'll get to buy lots of yummy new fluff :)

Consider it your pre-potty training treat ;)

My avatar
fluffycabbage
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fluffycabbage » Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:08 pm

emmajayne33 wrote:

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:13 pm

fluffycabbage wrote:
emmajayne33 wrote:

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

:hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:

She is right :wink:

My avatar
juboo752
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby juboo752 » Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:01 pm

princessliana wrote:what about getting the pattern (darling diapers) and making a few while you order some to tide you over until they arrive?

oooh now there's an idea, thanks :D , is the pattern easy enough to make?

emmajayne33 wrote:Consider it your pre-potty training treat

:hohoho: :hohoho: Not sure dh would see it like that, but i like it :giggle:

I think i'm going to take the advice and sell a few to fund more of the ones i like, just buying one of the classifieds now and checking out DnF website :giggle:

Thanks for all the advice, new i could rely on you lot to help me buy more fluff :hug: :giggle:

My avatar
Sally
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Sally » Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:27 pm

juboo752 wrote:
princessliana wrote:what about getting the pattern (darling diapers) and making a few while you order some to tide you over until they arrive?

oooh now there's an idea, thanks :D , is the pattern easy enough to make?

I really like it wish I had found it a few months ago and the fit is fab :D

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat