hf1

Anywhere in NY you can buy cloth??

My avatar
beaubelle
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Anywhere in NY you can buy cloth??

Postby beaubelle » Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:11 pm

My dh is going away to New York this July with his brother, so I am on babysitting duty for the 5 days. In exchange he has to do a load of shopping for me, so I'm more than happy to oblige :giggle:

Anyway, just wondering if anybody knows anywhere in NY you can walk in and buy cloth? Not sure what I'm looking for, just wanted to know if shops sell it over there, or if it's mainly online.

Thanks! :wine:

My avatar
choccylisa
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Anywhere in NY you can buy cloth??

Postby choccylisa » Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:20 pm

:giggle: Loads of shops from what my niece has told me! I'll msg her if you want, get her to send some details of shops.

My avatar
beaubelle
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby beaubelle » Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:00 pm

Thanks a mill! (I'm sure dh will be just thrilled!!!)

My avatar
choccylisa
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby choccylisa » Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:21 pm

:hohoho: :hohoho: As thrilled as mine is when I talk nappies I bet!

My avatar
choccylisa
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby choccylisa » Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:29 pm

Have just emailed her so will let you know her reply, but just looked on google and found this website, searched for fabric shops and found these entries - http://yellowpages.superpages.com/listi ... ch=Find+It

Most of them seem to have websites to look through :wink: I'm so jealous, wish I was going fabric shopping! Is he taking an empty suitcase with him?!

ETA Also, if he's staying with someone over there you could always order the week before he goes and get things delivered from other companies for him to just pick up?! Just a thought which obviously widens the amount of fabric shops to choose from :giggle: :giggle:

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat