hf1

cloth nappies

My avatar
poppy
Clothie
Clothie

cloth nappies

Postby poppy » Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:54 pm

im looking to buy some cloth nappies for my daughter, im not bothered if they are new or used, not sure where to get some from though.

My avatar
emmajayne33
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: cloth nappies

Postby emmajayne33 » Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:56 pm

You can use the classifieds on here - lots of people selling reasonable priced pre-loved nappies ;)

What type of nappy are you after?

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby zoeyboo » Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:11 pm

I would agree, the classifieds here are great for trying things at a good price to see what works for you & your baby.
Once you know specifically what you are looking for you can ask the ladies here for some good places for new ones.

My avatar
poppy
Clothie
Clothie

Postby poppy » Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:19 pm

im a bit unsure as to what ones are the best im leaning more towards the all in ones, im a bit fan of big prints and bright colours.

My avatar
rachel
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rachel » Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:21 pm

Do you want a pocket nappy that you stuff and needs no cover, or are you after a fitted nappy that needs a waterproof cover? You can get lovely prints for both, depends what you're after really and if you little one is a heavy wetter or not. Fitted nappies tend to be better for heavy wetter, although you can use pockets, they would just need stuffing with more absorbant insert like bamboo or hemp and need changing more frequently.
Have a browse on the classifieds :twisted: ...be warned...it's a slippery slope :giggle:

My avatar
emmajayne33
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby emmajayne33 » Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:25 pm

Well for All in ones Itti bitti's a quite popular and are very cute - but they aren't great for heavy wetters. Greenabubs or Jabula nappies is where I'd get them from.

What's best really depends on your LO and his/her shape and if she/he is a heavy wetter or not. I think your best bet is to use the classifieds here and buy a variety and find what works for you and your LO... then you can re-sell what you don't like and buy more of what works ;)

rachel wrote:Have a browse on the classifieds :twisted: ...be warned...it's a slippery slope :giggle:

WSS :twisted: :twisted: :giggle:

My avatar
poppy
Clothie
Clothie

Postby poppy » Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:51 pm

thank you, ill have a look around
:)

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat