hf1

a confession

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

a confession

Postby Shevi » Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:16 pm

i had never seen a weenotions nappy before.
i had seen pockets, but never a nappy in real life...till this morning.
Sarah bought one for Mia, and it arrived to me...and it is sooo gorgeous! how is it that tiny babies dont make me broody, but tiny nappies (and xplory's) do!!??

My avatar
Kybosh
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: a confession

Postby Kybosh » Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:27 pm

I love mine, I have 5 pockets, 2 fitteds and 2 night nappies

Shevi wrote:i had never seen a weenotions nappy before.
Sarah bought one for Mia, and it arrived to me...and it is sooo gorgeous! how is it that tiny babies dont make me broody, but tiny nappies (and xplory's) do!!??

It's because you can have them now and there's no pain in getting them and they're not sick all over you :lol: :D

My avatar
karenandgeorgia
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby karenandgeorgia » Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:41 pm

Shevi wrote:i had never seen a weenotions nappy before.

Glad I'm not the only one, bugaboo's make me broody :oops: Bet Mia looks devine in her new nappy :D

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:04 pm

Awwwww bet she looked lovely in it. :D

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby eviesmummy » Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:12 pm

I totally understand - I got my first weenotions about 2 weeks ago, another 2 arrived today and I have another 2 on their way. Now, if they were ickle, tiny, dinky weenotion nappies, well, I would be totally wanting to put a ickle, tiny, dinky wee bottom into them too! At least you can have the fun of Mias nappies without all the work that comes with a newborn - unless of course you are feeling really broody :wink: and putting them on someone elses baby just isnt enough!

Sadie xx

My avatar
elfin
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby elfin » Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:57 am

I'm ashamed to admit that I only bought my first Weenotions a couple of weeks ago too :oops: . It's a dragonfly print Northern Lights fitted with matching wrap and is very beautiful :) . I'm now lusting after a Night Notions or two... :wink: .

Totally agree on the Xplory thing too Shevi. They (and tiny cloth) are almost (but not quite!) enough to make me have another.

Emer x

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Sat Mar 08, 2008 1:36 pm

oh no, I had really talked myself out of any new fluff apart from the custom weenotion ladybird wrap when the fabric arrives to me and is Easter. Will have to see what money is available when the time comes :?

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat