hf1

Gah i don't get my friend!!

My avatar
peachy.moo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Gah i don't get my friend!!

Postby peachy.moo » Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:34 am

Am i the only one who has a friend or knows someone that uses cloth wraps OVER disposables?!?! :shock:

Why not just use cloth?!??!

My avatar
Steph
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Gah i don't get my friend!!

Postby Steph » Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:37 am

Well my friend puts knickers over disposables. I asked her if this was because disposables are so ugly and she said yes :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby dawnsmummy » Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:39 am

i do it :oops: but i do it at night, with a fleece wrap, with a folded mf towl in. tis my emergancy nn :oops:

My avatar
peachy.moo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby peachy.moo » Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:41 am

Steph wrote:Well my friend puts knickers over disposables. I asked her if this was because disposables are so ugly and she said yes :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:

Now that's mildly funny :giggle: - my friend does it because disposables leak!!! :shock:

dawnsmummy wrote:i do it :oops: but i do it at night, with a fleece wrap, with a folded mf towl in. tis my emergancy nn :oops:

Now that's a night & not a wrap with pul- she's just spent a week in the sun & has put pics up of her lad in a disposable with a cute velboa animal print wrap over- the heat in that!! :puke:

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby dawnsmummy » Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:47 am

his little bum will be cooked!

My avatar
indigosky2k
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby indigosky2k » Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:48 am

I have, well actually Blueberry pockets over sposies :lookround: Apparently she looked into cloth when her DS was born but couldn't be bothered however she kept her cute pockets and used them over his sposies till he outgrew them :roll:

My avatar
peachy.moo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby peachy.moo » Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:49 am

That's what i thought.... :( Told her about just a fleece wrap if she's worried & even offered to lend her one just to try- but she wasn't interested.... :-?

My avatar
g murphy
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby g murphy » Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:49 am

:shock: :shock:

My avatar
peachy.moo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby peachy.moo » Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:54 am

indigosky2k wrote:I have, well actually Blueberry pockets over sposies :lookround: Apparently she looked into cloth when her DS was born but couldn't be bothered however she kept her cute pockets and used them over his sposies till he outgrew them :roll:

Lol your friend has as expensive tastes as mine- i think most of hers are WN!!! :shock:

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat