hf1

Gah i don't get my friend!!

My avatar
g murphy
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Gah i don't get my friend!!

Postby g murphy » Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:55 am

Steph wrote:Well my friend puts knickers over disposables. I asked her if this was because disposables are so ugly and she said yes :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:

:hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: why not just use cloth?x

peachy.moo wrote: she's just spent a week in the sun & has put pics up of her lad in a disposable with a cute velboa animal print wrap over- the heat in that!! :puke:

that poor bum! x

My avatar
charliesam
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby charliesam » Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:11 am

:hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:

I have to admit sam has been in sposies for 2 days now (our washing machine has broke :x :x ) and has had wool over them and a baggy bum :giggle: :giggle: this is mainly because i don't have many ordinary clothes and also because he has pee'd through them so double protection!

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby twinkletot » Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:06 am

:giggle: :giggle: I don't know anyone who does that! But one of my friends keeps showing off her disposable england nappes saying how cute they are, I just :roll:
Last edited by twinkletot on Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby emmalala » Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:08 am

twinkletot wrote::giggle: :giggle: I don't know anyone who does that! but one of my friends keeps showing off her dosposable englad nappes saying how cute they are, I just :roll:

:roll: same here, but shut her up by showing her the UD england one of ours and said we have had it ages :giggle: and i never have to bin it!

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby twinkletot » Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:10 am

emmalala wrote:
twinkletot wrote::giggle: :giggle: I don't know anyone who does that! but one of my friends keeps showing off her dosposable englad nappes saying how cute they are, I just :roll:

:roll: same here, but shut her up by showing her the UD england one of ours and said we have had it ages :giggle: and i never have to bin it!

:giggle: I was wishing I had one so I could have done the same!

My avatar
Mareth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Mareth » Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:46 am

I don't know anyone that does it. I think it's quite common in the US, I've seen some nappy sites, particularly over there, but I think also some Irish ones, advertising the fact that they can be worn over sposies :roll: . Madness if you ask me.

I haven't seen any of these England sposies, can anyone show me a pic of them? I tried googling, but only came up with cloth sites :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby dawnsmummy » Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:48 am

Geordie_Girl wrote:I haven't seen any of these England sposies, can anyone show me a pic of them? I tried googling, but only came up with cloth sites :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Same. I looked in Tesco for them but couldn't find them :giggle:

My avatar
peachy.moo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby peachy.moo » Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:50 am

You see i don't think wool or fleece over the odd sposie is weird- just full time waterproof layer over one that's meant to be 'superior & waterproof (yeh right!! :giggle: )' seems odd....

With the england ones- is it the union jack or just like someone let the lo loose with the red paint?!?

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby JanX » Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:42 pm

I don't know anyone that does that, but I was always getting asked if our nappies were covers :roll: and people would mumble about how much better my girls looked with the nappies covered up with those pretty covers :giggle:

I used to be all 'oh no, we don't use disposables, these ARE nappies, not covers....' :giggle: it really irked me after a while

Jan x

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat