hf1

Why arnt i ever happy?? update pg 5 :o)

My avatar
Caroline
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Why arnt i ever happy??

Postby Caroline » Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:15 pm

My stash is really BORING but it works for us. Its Sandys, BG, Thirsties and some WAHM. Most of my size 2's will be Clwt Twts. I have very few nappies that I bought just for Max...

My avatar
malina
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby malina » Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:12 pm

I loved terry and cover on my LO when she was newborn, too small even for newborn nappies:)
Then I used those simple fitted in size1: LL, sandies and so on... Then there was pocket era. Then again i rediscovered fitted, fallen in love with my LL cotton (which i didn't like at the beginning, he he), just because they were so simple and fluffy and so nice to look at! (at home i hardly use cover on fitted) Now i got some fancy wham fitted and love it, esp the OBV, but they are so expensive! Got GM, Mutts, LLS, D'nF and monkey. want to try out WN, puddlekins, HL night nappies cos LO is turning into heavy wetters. In the same time I think I'm going to get few more LL and maybe bamboo sandies size 2 cos I missed using them:) And funny enough thinking of going back to use muslin squares again, got really soft unbleached from imse vimse. With wool as a cover. Never really used wool...
So that's my evolving nappy story. and LO is only 9 months:D

My avatar
Scotia
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Site Supporter

Postby Scotia » Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:54 am

Caroline wrote:Yes, there is a ME Sandys in Bamboo, its super soft. If you want rise measurements let me know :wink:

I'd like to know the rise please :D

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:45 pm

UPDATE!!!

I have had a blissful time since i posted this, I have shelved the fitteds/pockets for now and have been very simply tri folding a prefold into a flip wrap and im having a great time! :giggle: A line full of white prefolds...simplicity :mrgreen: Infact i just ordered some more prefolds from kittykins and also a couple of thirsties wraps ( a duo and a normal one) :wine:

My avatar
Miss_Purple
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Why arnt i ever happy?? update pg 5 :o)

Postby Miss_Purple » Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:01 pm

glad you are having fun!

My avatar
clairelou88
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby clairelou88 » Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:31 pm

fab :wine: your making me want to dig out my prefolds tory, as im getting pretty fed up with my stash and alister has a really sore bum :( :roll:

My avatar
becky1978
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby becky1978 » Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:43 pm

I have a massive pile of prefolds from Cameron that I havent used at all with Archie but am tempted now! I also have the Motherease wraps I used for him still too so may use them on Archie as well!

Do you know what, I didnt know any of the pretty nappies existed when I had Cam (I didnt have the internet back then) and he never once suffered with a rash and the only leaks we ever had was when I used Bambino Mio wraps (the first ones I ever bought) I even used prefolds and Motherease wraps at night just heavily boosted with a terry as well as the prefold.

I really do think that back to basics is the way forward sometimes and I salute you Tory! :D

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:46 pm

clairelou88 wrote:fab :wine: your making me want to dig out my prefolds tory, as im getting pretty fed up with my stash and alister has a really sore bum :( :roll:

Give it a go hun :twisted: As you know we had been suffering with rashes and i was so worried about using creams etc on my fancy nappies but with the prefolds i dont even have to worry about any of that....

becky, thanks hun...im seriously thinking of using just prefolds on the baby :wink: not spending out a ton on pretty nappies!

My avatar
HighlandMum
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby HighlandMum » Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:48 pm

I have a ton of prefolds i got as a freebie and i have never used them :oops: Maybe i should have a go!

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat