hf1

Which cheap chinese nappies...

My avatar
rachymoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Which cheap chinese nappies...

Postby rachymoo » Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:56 am

I love Coolababies - I only have 2 at the moment but going to get a few more as I like to send these to the childminders etc as they are quite simple to use. I know another Chinese nappy that's been mentioned a lot is Babyland, but to be honest I have heard mixed reviews about these - I think I'd definitely recommend Coolababy over those.

I actually saw someone selling a Coolababy that fastened with applix a while ago - have never seen any since anywhere though so not sure if it's something they used to do and don't any more..?

Rach xx

My avatar
mrsbrightside
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby mrsbrightside » Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:45 pm

i have to say I started with coolababies and they are great for the price new and preloved but since buying sized and "other" brands I have found that coolababies dont fit Leighton as well..... i still have 2 in my stash (one as it was the first nappy I bought and the other cause it was the first new nappy i bought, im sad like that lol) and wont be selling them in the near future unless something really amazing came up lo

Rach I also saw the coolababy applix for sale and have never seen another before

My avatar
SashaE80
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby SashaE80 » Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:13 pm

I've got a nice selection of ebay cheapies, coolababies, both aplix and poppers. Both good, do the job, but i boost with a peachy cheeks bamboo booster. They are my work horses and have been absolutely hammered for just over a year and no problems at all. No stinking/leaking etc.
I've also got two different lots of babyland. They are all poppers and are probably made in the same factory, but tbh not anywhere near as good. Their mf insert is far too thin to be of any use. Also I bought them from the same ebay seller a couple of weeks apart and there is a 4" difference in the rise!!! Although btp one set only lasted until 6 months.

Over the two brands I've got about 15 nappies and on average I paid £3.50 a nappy. You can't really complain at that price. Of course now I've discovered goodmamas and weenotions they will be getting less use, but they are so easy for babysitters and grannies!

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat