hf1

We're in cloth full time!

My avatar
rhiannon
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

We're in cloth full time!

Postby rhiannon » Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:06 am

After trying since was 2 months old I've finally cracked it and he's in cloth full time. God bless hemp babies bigger weeds. He sleeps through the night now with a cloth nappy not like before. Not sure if it's cos he's older or he has better bladder control but we had such a nightmare disposables coming off cos he throws himself around the cot.

He looks funny with mega padded bg's tho'

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: We're in cloth full time!

Postby Emma1977 » Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:08 am

:wine: to a full-time cloth bum. I know what you mean about mahoosive bed-time bums as they are just so :giggle:

My avatar
Scotia
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby Scotia » Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:13 am

:wine: We've finally cracked it here too :D

My avatar
g murphy
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby g murphy » Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:15 am

:wine: :wine: :wine: congrats.

What do you use at night?? i still haven't cracked cloth at night yet!x

My avatar
rachymoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby rachymoo » Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:14 am

Yaaay it’s fab when you realise you’ve managed to start using it full time isn’t it! :wine:

Gemma, what have you tried at night? We started off using bamboo Little Lambs and Motherease Sandys with a Motherease Rikki or Airflow wrap for night time. Managed to get some proper night nappies now (a Dreamscape and a WNNN) but I do still use the LLs and MEs when both night nappies are in the wash (need to get some more!). I also had a Slinki Minki (a pocket nappy) which was FAB for night time but it’s too small now.

Rach xx

My avatar
rhiannon
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby rhiannon » Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:44 pm

Gemma- I am only using a bumgenius version 3 with the large bigger weeds hemp pad and the large microfibre pad that came with the bumgenius. I also use bamboo/hemp baby beehinds which is very good with a couple of the bumgenius micrfibre inserts and fleece liner. I think it's the hemp that's finally won the battle. The bigger weeds is huge like a pre-fold, I fold it in 3 and stuff it in my pockets.

Keep trying, eventually you'll get there :-)

My avatar
monsterm
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby monsterm » Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:33 am

:wine: :wine: :wine:

My avatar
g murphy
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby g murphy » Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:42 am

we have been using an adorabumz fitted with a hemp and a bamboo booster under a tots size 2 wrap. x

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat