hf1

Our first full day in cloth.....

My avatar
mummy-d
Clothie
Clothie

Our first full day in cloth.....

Postby mummy-d » Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:17 pm

Was a success!! We started off with a itti bitti this morning at 9am and it lasted 3 hours including his morning sleep and a short car journey to a friends house. Then we had coolababies on for the rest of the day which i love. His first coola had leaked slightly when i got him up from his afternoon sleep, but again it had been on 3 hrs stuffed with 2 microfibre inserts. His next one he poo'd in after having it on for 5 mins! thankfully it was all contained in the paper liner, so i just re-lined and put it back on. Then just before bath he poo'd again. This pooh was a bit more explosive shall we say :puke: lol, but the nappy still managed to keep it all in!! :giggle:

I have just put them plus the 1 he had on for a few hours yesterday in the wash for a rinse and am just about to wash them so they are ready to hang out in the morning.

All in all a good first full day in cloth. :yahoo:

My next task is night time nappies lol!!

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Our first full day in cloth.....

Postby rhead » Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:33 pm

Congratulations! Glad it went well for you :wink: ... watch out though, it's a slippery slope! :giggle:

My avatar
boothyboysmummy
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Re: Our first full day in cloth.....

Postby boothyboysmummy » Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:36 pm

brilliant! i was so pleased the first few days all in cloth, itl soon become normal and youl not even think about disposies...i love thinkin hmmm what shall i put him in next :giggle:
Becky xx

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat