hf1

Anyone else ever had problems receiving swaps?

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Anyone else ever had problems receiving swaps?

Postby rhead » Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:57 pm

Shaunie wrote:I sent a night nappy to a lady in April & never recieved anything in return :( :cry: . £14 down the drain too. She did read one PM I sent, but not the other so I sent her a polite note in the post but to no avail.

It's only happened once but def makes me feel much more cautious about transactions.

FC your goods turn up :hug:

WSS, I sent someone something but never got anything in return :-? ; she read my PMs but never replied even though all I wanted to know was whether she'd gotten what I sent... I wouldn't really have cared if what I was getting went missing but she got her package, I was just curious really! It was a couple of months ago too, maybe I'll PM too :-?

ETA: I have done several other swaps though and never had any other problems. I wouldn't say it's put me off!

My avatar
Miss_Purple
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Miss_Purple » Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:04 pm

Just realised that I have bought from the same person you are talking about (I noticed we had both left feedback). The nappies I bought did arrive, but took about 2 weeks and I had to chase quite a lot. She said they had been posted but when they finally arrived the postmark was only 2 days before I got them. I assumed it was a genuine mistake and she had a lot going on. I hope she is ok - I notice you have traded a lot with her before so it does seem a bit odd :hug:

My avatar
mellyp
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby mellyp » Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:54 am

Just a quick update - one of my 'problem swappers' has logged onto CNT since yesterday and opened the pm which had been sitting in my outbox for a month or more...
:roll: :roll:

Still no response from her though...
:coffee:

My avatar
Shaunie
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Shaunie » Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:57 am

mellyp wrote:Just a quick update - one of my 'problem swappers' has logged onto CNT since yesterday and opened the pm which had been sitting in my outbox for a month or more...
:roll: :roll:

Still no response from her though...
:coffee:

Let's hope she's off to look for the item & gets it in the post :wink:

My avatar
mellyp
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby mellyp » Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:11 am

Everything crossed...
:cnthug:

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat