My avatar
cumbrianlass
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Re: Reliable eco disposibles?

Postby cumbrianlass » Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:54 pm

aimeet wrote:
smilinglou wrote:although nature babycare new ones now smell very 'chemically'

I have found that too- Penny cries as soon as she has weed in one of these anyway so on the odd occassion when I use them- in cases of rash and out and about (although we did our first cloth outing the other day! :wine: ) I can really tell that she has been wearing one :puke: We have had more pooplosions with these than cloth though so maybe if it is a newbie bf poo then a soaker over might be a good idea- Penny leaked a poo all over my leg the other day when I was feeding her- GRIM!

:hohoho: at pooplosion. What a great expression!

My avatar
aimeet
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Reliable eco disposibles?

Postby aimeet » Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:21 pm

cumbrianlass wrote:
aimeet wrote:
smilinglou wrote:although nature babycare new ones now smell very 'chemically'

I have found that too- Penny cries as soon as she has weed in one of these anyway so on the odd occassion when I use them- in cases of rash and out and about (although we did our first cloth outing the other day! :wine: ) I can really tell that she has been wearing one :puke: We have had more pooplosions with these than cloth though so maybe if it is a newbie bf poo then a soaker over might be a good idea- Penny leaked a poo all over my leg the other day when I was feeding her- GRIM!

:hohoho: at pooplosion. What a great expression!

:giggle: Seriously- that is what they are like- my girl has a powerful poo- she shot one 2 feet across the room the other day- why do they always either wait till you remove the nappy or until you put a lovely new and squishy one on :evil: Typical!

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat