hf1

oh dear...ethan peed straight through his wnnn!

My avatar
angiepangie2809
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

oh dear...ethan peed straight through his wnnn!

Postby angiepangie2809 » Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:38 pm

ok, he didnt quite pee through it but i think he peed down and out of the leg hole.
i got him bathed, dried and ready for bed. he was wearing his black and white zebra wnnn and his new diy fairy wool soaker over the top with a short sleeve tshirt....
i placed him in his cot where he stood up straight away to walk along the cotbed holding onto the bars....
Rienna my daughter came into the room to keep ethan company while i went downstairs to get his bottle ready for our bedtime bottle/cuddle in the rocker chair and i had only been down there 30 seconds when rienna came running down to tell me he had peed out of his nappy all over his mattress.....
I looked at her in disbelief and said he couldnt have peed straight through the nappy as it had only just been put on, but she insisted.
I followed her back into ethans room where yes indeed he had peed out of his nappy and soaker.....
having a feel of the nappy it was almost bone dry with just a tiny bit of wetness near one leg hole so i assume he bent his willy ... :giggle: and peed out the leg of the nappy...

I was not amused and i ended up not only stripping his cot off for the third time today...thank god we had a matress protector on but i also ended up putting him to bed in a disposable again with a fleece soaker over the top because he has saturated every nappy he has had on today.....not good seeing as he had a bad belly since last wednesday and today was the first day in almost a week where he has worn cloth.

Anyway, i just wanted to share my angst :x and my hope that we are back to 100% cloth use again tomorrow :giggle: :giggle:

My avatar
paintedclaws
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: oh dear...ethan peed straight through his wnnn!

Postby paintedclaws » Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:43 pm

Oh no! What a nightmare, when Noah was between poppers a few months back i put the double fold insert on the outside and the other one into the pocket. It made the nappy fit much better and he still had the boosters where he needed them. I also did it when he went through a really heavy wetting episode. Folded them all to the front with one inside and one out..

I hope you manage to get him back in cloth fulltime soon.

My avatar
Sunset
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Sunset » Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:53 pm

We get this occasionally with WNNN too, still haven't quite worked out how it happens either but it is rather frustrating.

My avatar
smilinglou
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby smilinglou » Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:20 pm

:hug: How frustrating night nappies are

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby dawnsmummy » Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:23 pm

Dawn does the same thing with our PKNN. It took me a while to figure out that she was peeing to the side of it, where there's less stuffing :oops: So will be padding it out differently tonight and see what happens :giggle:
:hug: :hug: though!

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat