How big is your stash?

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: How big is your stash?

Postby Emma1977 » Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:24 pm

50ftQueenie wrote:I have lots and lots and lots and lots. :wink:

Thats an understatement. I've seen the big mansion required to store them all :hohoho:

Mine is probably considered medium-sized as I have around 25 pockets and 30 fitteds :D

My avatar
HighlandMum
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby HighlandMum » Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:50 pm

I think we have about 42 :)

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:05 pm

Umm... 70 nappies (about 1/3 pockets, 2/3 fitteds/night nappies). I'm not counting the wool and fleece :oops:

My avatar
tracedw
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby tracedw » Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:34 pm

My stash is miniscule compared to most, humble but does the job.I have 12 pockets ,mostly BBOS and BBSS and about 12 fitteds of which half are sandies and LL. Oh and 2 bedbugs :wine:
I spend much more time and money on wool, i have 12 woolly things and enough wool for another 10 maybe more cos im stalking HC tonight :lookround:

My avatar
takefu
Clothie
Clothie

Postby takefu » Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:15 am

You can tell I'm new to the board. I didn't realize there was a photo area. I can't believe how many gorgeous nappies some of you have! I'm so jealous! I don't have any pics because it's not worth taking any... YET! I have 11 pockets (nothing too fancy yet) and 36 fitteds and a big bag of newborn little lambs/tots bots bamboo nappies that I don't know what to do with...(and don't want to count towards the total!) Then there are the wraps, probably about 15 of those. So in total something like 65 nappies. I'm glad I'm not the only one with 50+ nappies. :wine:

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Site Supporter

Postby Soupdragon » Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:34 am

You don't count the nappies you're saving for the next Bub when you're counting your working nappy stash. Nor do you count the ones you have, but don't use (you're hanging onto them 'just in case' or because you can't bear to part with them yet). Nor the ones that are kept as keepsakes (personalised ones or your first ever Wee Notions, for example). You're meant to exclude those and just count the ones that are in your everyday, current stash. Otherwise the numbers really do start to look scary. :giggle: And wool counts as clothing, not nappy related, otherwise your DH might realise the extent of the problem. :hohoho:

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Site Supporter

Postby beck » Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:16 am

William had about 25-30 nappies when he was in them. When there was 2 in cloth I remember we had 58 - piddlely amount compared to some :giggle: :giggle:

My avatar
Bluebell
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Bluebell » Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:21 am

We have less than 30!

My avatar
paintedclaws
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby paintedclaws » Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:30 am

Soupdragon wrote:You don't count the nappies you're saving for the next Bub when you're counting your working nappy stash. Nor do you count the ones you have, but don't use (you're hanging onto them 'just in case' or because you can't bear to part with them yet). Nor the ones that are kept as keepsakes (personalised ones or your first ever Wee Notions, for example). You're meant to exclude those and just count the ones that are in your everyday, current stash. Otherwise the numbers really do start to look scary. :giggle: And wool counts as clothing, not nappy related, otherwise your DH might realise the extent of the problem. :hohoho:

I second this! :hohoho:

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat