hf1

best place to buy wet bags

My avatar
Hughesette
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

best place to buy wet bags

Postby Hughesette » Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:27 pm

looking at getting a couple of large/x large, to take camping, and a couple of mediums for day trips.
mine has a hole in it!!!!

x

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Re: best place to buy wet bags

Postby Velvetsteph » Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:12 pm

Depends what you want really...
Are you after pretty or purely functional?

My avatar
Amanda
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Amanda » Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:05 pm

I'll answer because I need one too :giggle: Just functional here, although in an ideal world it'd be a combination of both...

My avatar
freyasmummy
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby freyasmummy » Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:56 pm

I've got a selection of Exped drybags and they make cracking wet nappy bags - compact, leakproof, smellproof and with a clip to secure to buggies etc. The 3L XS size holds 1 nappy, the 8L Medium is my all dayer, and happily holds 6 nappies, ~You could use an XL for a camping trip easily, plus they are bargainious. More so for me admittedly because DH get 60% off on staff discount, but even full price they're well worth it.

https://www.cotswoldoutdoor.com/webpoin ... tedIndex=5

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby dawnsmummy » Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:09 pm

freyasmummy wrote:I've got a selection of Exped drybags and they make cracking wet nappy bags - compact, leakproof, smellproof and with a clip to secure to buggies etc. The 3L XS size holds 1 nappy, the 8L Medium is my all dayer, and happily holds 6 nappies, ~You could use an XL for a camping trip easily, plus they are bargainious. More so for me admittedly because DH get 60% off on staff discount, but even full price they're well worth it.

https://www.cotswoldoutdoor.com/webpoin ... tedIndex=5

My friend has one of those! For keeping his wet kayaking things in. He swears they're fab :wine:

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby emmalala » Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:01 pm

jabula have some monkey foot ones in, i love them :lol:

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat