hf1

5 things I can do with...

My avatar
smilinglou
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

5 things I can do with...

Postby smilinglou » Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:32 pm

...these nasty dry max pampers nappies they keep sending me through the post, I don't want to give them to anyone after hearing somewhere about the chemical burns thing so give me some ideas, I've got a free 4 pack sample through the door today and another one the other day :evil:

My avatar
monsterm
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: 5 things I can do with...

Postby monsterm » Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:33 pm

Send them back?

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby dawnsmummy » Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:35 pm

I've been meaning to post about this...
I always carry a Pampers pull up in my nappy bag 'just in case'. The other day I was at Toryuk's House Warming and one of our friends said how she'd bought Dry Max by accident but they were ok on her DS's bum. Me and Toryuk were straight away looking at them and stuff. And you know what......

It's exactly the same as Dawn's pampers pull up. We've had it for MONTHS and MONTHS. So from the looks of it, we've had dry max over here for ages without even knowing it :evil:

My avatar
paintedclaws
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby paintedclaws » Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:37 pm

Mop the floor with them? Great for spilt juice... :wink:

Do your windows need cleaning? Need to dry them afterwards...

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby twinkletot » Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:37 pm

dawnsmummy wrote:I've been meaning to post about this...
I always carry a Pampers pull up in my nappy bag 'just in case'. The other day I was at Toryuk's House Warming and one of our friends said how she'd bought Dry Max by accident but they were ok on her DS's bum. Me and Toryuk were straight away looking at them and stuff. And you know what......

It's exactly the same as Dawn's pampers pull up. We've had it for MONTHS and MONTHS. So from the looks of it, we've had dry max over here for ages without even knowing it :evil:

:shock: :shock:

My avatar
smilinglou
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby smilinglou » Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:49 pm

monsterm wrote:Send them back?

I did think about this but then thought eco friendly delivery plus they will only send them to someone else, sounds silly about 5 nappies but it's the way I try to think these days.

It's exactly the same as Dawn's pampers pull up. We've had it for MONTHS and MONTHS. So from the looks of it, we've had dry max over here for ages without even knowing it

Are you sure, the way they are going on about dry max maybe they would have wanted people to know before that they were making their nappies so much more fantastic for them :roll: never mind that they are cheaper to make and send out being so slim fitting :-? .
On this pack they say how babies can move around more as there is less bulk to the nappy, is that a dig at cloth?

Anyway I'm thinking if there's leaks (in the ceiling) I could pop one under that :lol:

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby dawnsmummy » Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:52 pm

smilinglou wrote:

It's exactly the same as Dawn's pampers pull up. We've had it for MONTHS and MONTHS. So from the looks of it, we've had dry max over here for ages without even knowing it

Are you sure, the way they are going on about dry max maybe they would have wanted people to know before that they were making their nappies so much more fantastic for them :roll: never mind that they are cheaper to make and send out being so slim fitting :-? .
On this pack they say how babies can move around more as there is less bulk to the nappy, is that a dig at cloth?

Anyway I'm thinking if there's leaks (in the ceiling) I could pop one under that :lol:

Yup, I'm sure. Unless Same thickness and everything (obviously Dawns was bigger lol, but still as slim)

My avatar
Miss_Purple
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Miss_Purple » Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:11 pm

smilinglou wrote: On this pack they say how babies can move around more as there is less bulk to the nappy, is that a dig at cloth?

That's such a load of rubbish anyway (the Pampers quote - not you smilinglou!) - my DD has moved around just as much as other babies I know in sposies, and one of the earliest crawlers I know is in cloth. DD can roll over in bed and pull herself up to standing even in a big night nappy and wool soaker - they don't know what they are talking about :roll:

My avatar
rhiannon
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby rhiannon » Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:14 pm

Read in a baby catalogue somewhere that you could line a potty with a disposable when you're travelling so you don't deal with wee everywhere.

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat