hf1

5 things I can do with...

My avatar
e586
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: 5 things I can do with...

Postby e586 » Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:16 pm

rhiannon wrote:Read in a baby catalogue somewhere that you could line a potty with a disposable when you're travelling so you don't deal with wee everywhere.

thought I posted similar last night but it hasn't come up!! You can stash them away and use them in a tesco, etc bag as travel potty liners when you get to that stage!

My avatar
holmes2974
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby holmes2974 » Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:30 pm

Use them at a music festival to wee on instead of having to use the horrible portaloos! I have a friend who always does this :giggle:

My avatar
choccylisa
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby choccylisa » Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:32 pm

holmes2974 wrote:Use them at a music festival to wee on instead of having to use the horrible portaloos! I have a friend who always does this :giggle:

:giggle: :giggle:

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby emmalala » Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:54 pm

:hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: good idea! i give them to the neighbours daughter to put on her doll that wees

My avatar
Mrs K
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby Mrs K » Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:57 pm

Don't do what I did and keep it in the boot of the car for emergencies. I don't know if it was the heat but a few months I pulled it out and it was rock hard :|

My avatar
chocmuffin
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby chocmuffin » Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:32 am

My mum uses them on the farm for emergencie bandages when a horse or cow has a cut, she also uses inco pads!

My MIL used one she had at her house to wrap up a new born kitten to warm it up & get it going! :giggle:

My avatar
smilinglou
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby smilinglou » Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:03 pm

They don't know what they're on about, most clothes are made to fit over disposables anyway so why people actually believe they are making them thinner for less bulk I don't know :roll:
Ah the substituting for peeing in a horrible box idea reminds me how I happened to be caught out in a field the other day (dont ask) and thought of this idea, probably would stop that river of wee that always seems to find your shoes (tell me if I've gone into too much detail there) , I didnt think anyone would ever suggest it though :hohoho: some great ideas, I like it!
I did think about shredding them and using in the litter trays too :giggle:

Please don't think I have spent my weekend thinking about alternative ways to use free disposables though :giggle:

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:06 pm

smilinglou wrote:that river of wee that always seems to find your shoes

:hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby twinkletot » Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:09 pm

smilinglou wrote:Please don't think I have spent my weekend thinking about alternative ways to use free disposables though :giggle:

:hohoho: :hohoho:

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat