hf1

What's on your 'wants' list at the moment?

My avatar
paintedclaws
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: What's on your 'wants' list at the moment?

Postby paintedclaws » Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:28 pm

I'm pretty happy with my stash right now and have on order the things I really want.

Poppy will soon be going into larges though so will need to start shopping for those before long. I've got to try Noahs on her first but I'll probably be keeping to Holdens Landing and Fluff&stuff.

My avatar
50ftQueenie
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby 50ftQueenie » Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:07 pm

paintedclaws wrote:I'm pretty happy with my stash right now and have on order the things I really want.

Poppy will soon be going into larges though so will need to start shopping for those before long. I've got to try Noahs on her first but I'll probably be keeping to Holdens Landing and Fluff&stuff.

Well Martha shouted "wee wee" before weeing on the grass in the garden earlier so you might have a beautiful stash to choose from..... :cry: :cry: :cry:

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby dawnsmummy » Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:08 pm

more fitteds, a couple of big pre folds and some cute trainer pants lol

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:46 pm

Just testing Jake's stash out on him and working out what fits well and what doesn't. So, nothing for him.

Bella will hopefully be potty training soon, so no more day nappies for her. We could do with some more night nappies though. Just waiting for the LLS Pass A Nappy and, if it works, we'll be getting at least one of those for her.

My avatar
vampiredreams
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby vampiredreams » Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:03 pm

50ftQueenie wrote:
paintedclaws wrote:I'm pretty happy with my stash right now and have on order the things I really want.

Well Martha shouted "wee wee" before weeing on the grass in the garden earlier so you might have a beautiful stash to choose from..... :cry: :cry: :cry:

Oooooo I know who I shall be stalking then :mrgreen:

My avatar
paintedclaws
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby paintedclaws » Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:30 pm

50ftQueenie wrote:

I'm sure shes months off potty training... :giggle: Noah knows he's doing it but will not sit on the toilet!

My avatar
aimeet
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby aimeet » Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:44 pm

I'm after some more Holden's Landings, Dunk'n'Fluffs and would love to try a Hollow Oak. Most of all I would like some more night nappies as Penny is a fast grower and is nearly out of the lovely Holden's Landings from Zoey :( So we are making the most of their squishyness now! I am waaiting o my wn pockets atm but it will be delayed gratification as Pen isn't quite big enough for them yet but not too long to wait :happypixies:
Would also love to try some fleece.
Blimey that is quite a list!

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby emmalala » Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:52 pm

Nothing much really. Happy with all the nappies right now :shock: maybe a few more DnFs. Always like to get new wool and maybe some WAHM clothes.

My avatar
malina
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby malina » Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:20 pm

Oh, more and more fitted:) Those fancy ones;), mainly for a perfect fit (dnf fits like a glove, are absorbant and tiny) and some old good Little lambs in size 2. Want to try out night nappies, cos LO is turning into mega wetter and sometimes is outpeeing everything. Anyway, want to try WN, FnS, bedbugs. Need more DnF, mutts,GM cos they fit like a dream.
And wool. ordered some wool covers, sure is not a hand knitted but that will be a next step when finance is better;)
Few new pockets, esp IB, cotton prints, not that i really need them;)

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat