hf1

What's on your 'wants' list at the moment?

My avatar
rachymoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

What's on your 'wants' list at the moment?

Postby rachymoo » Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:59 pm

I.e., what nappy/ies are you REALLY wanting but haven't actually bought/put a wanted post or anything due to lack of funds (that's my problem anyway lol) or various other reasons?

I am mad for more Issy Bears (I have 2 but want more, LOVE the prints), a H/L Bedbug, another Dunk n Fluff, a Tots Bots Stretchy, some newborn nappies :wink: plus I have about 5 different ideas in my head that I've thought up for my next Wee Notions order/s. Oh, and more fleece - and some wool, as I've never tried it. So, not a lot then :giggle:

It doesn't help that just this week, I have had arrive: Issy Bears, a WNNL, a Cushie Tushie, a Happy Flute, a Helmi and a Pumpkin Pants fleece soaker. Plus I am also waiting on a WNNN, a WNSS and a HO fitted. I think I have a problem :oops:

Rach (aka the mad nappy addict lady) xx

My avatar
weefywoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: What's on your 'wants' list at the moment?

Postby weefywoo » Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:02 pm

I want some Large side snap wee notions, Large LLS heavy wetter nappies, Jimmy Riddles wool errrr that's all I can think of at the moment

My avatar
vampiredreams
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby vampiredreams » Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:09 pm

more WNSS larges in HR preferably
more skirties

But more than anything....I WANT TO HAVE THE PATIENCE TO KNIT ALL THE WOOL I SEEM TO HAVE BOUGHT :oops:

My avatar
50ftQueenie
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby 50ftQueenie » Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:09 pm

I only want some Jimmy Riddles wool and a pair of Todzilla crops. Martha has everything else either at home or ordered! :shock: :shock:

My avatar
2climbingboys
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby 2climbingboys » Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:10 pm

some chunky yarn to try longies next (i am knitting for the first time ever - making a soaker, with a lot of help from my mum)
I would also like to try a Hollow Oak night nappy if one comes up preloved cheap enough

My avatar
ems
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby ems » Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:21 pm

I'd like to be able to buy *time* :giggle: My working day is 8am to 11pm plus atm!

My avatar
Sally
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Sally » Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:26 pm

I would like some more fabric :giggle: and I would love some more Weenotion pockets but I don't know what size to buy :-? and i'm thinking of trying a AI2 also,

My avatar
50ftQueenie
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby 50ftQueenie » Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:37 pm

Oh I do want a Doodlebug day nappy..... :wink:

My avatar
victoriaw
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby victoriaw » Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:55 pm

vampiredreams wrote:But more than anything....I WANT TO HAVE THE PATIENCE TO KNIT ALL THE WOOL I SEEM TO HAVE BOUGHT :oops:

WSS! :giggle: (or the funds to get someone to knit them for me :D )

I also want more Muttaqins as we're using wool and fitteds more and more and I love how trim these are. I don't really need any more pocket type nappies, but always hankering after WN A12s.

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat