hf1

what to choose?

My avatar
tracedw
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

what to choose?

Postby tracedw » Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:15 pm

Hi ,well it had to happen sometime, i just bagged a custom slot with Tami at Dunk n fluff :wink:
I am looking for 4 nappies to jazz up my meagre stash, any suggestions ladies before i make a final decision , probably 2 woven knits and 2 BV , and i guess i will need a large size too, but as i have never had a DnF before, im not sure.
DH is sitting next to me here and has given me the thumbs up to go order :wine: :wine: caught him in a good mood cos he is watching Stevie Wonder at Glastonbury :cool:

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: what to choose?

Postby tanya » Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:08 am

I would browse Tami's fabric library and finished goods gallery and work out what you like from there.

Just remember that Wovens come up smaller than knits. I think the BV comes up about the same size as knits.

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:02 pm

I have a weakness for dyed OBV, I'd go for 4 of those :giggle:

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby twinkletot » Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:15 pm

rhead wrote:I have a weakness for dyed OBV, I'd go for 4 of those :giggle:

WSS :giggle:

My avatar
2climbingboys
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby 2climbingboys » Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:17 pm

I really preferred the wovens to the bv or knit prints - we had 2 blue owls before Blake PT'd and they were possibly my favourite nappies. They don't bobble etc and stay really nice. I liked the serged DnF
Last edited by 2climbingboys on Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
tracedw
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby tracedw » Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:24 pm

Does Tami dye the bv to your specific colour choices or does she use what she has already? I think i may just go for 1 jersey and 3 BV and T@T rather than serged,and i may look through a previous co-op thread here for inspiration too ,ohh soo excited :wine:

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby twinkletot » Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:49 pm

I've had them dyed to specific colours :D

My avatar
weefywoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby weefywoo » Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:52 pm

I've got some on the way dyed to specific colours!
I'd also go for all bv :giggle: but serged ... I only got 2 serged in the co-op all the rest t&t and wish I'g gone for all serged they fit my odd shaped girl brilliantly

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat