hf1

Bum genius

My avatar
ems101
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Bum genius

Postby ems101 » Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:42 pm

Can anyone tell me what the difference between BG one size and all in one is? Thanks!!

Em x

My avatar
becky
Clothie
Clothie

Re: Bum genius

Postby becky » Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:45 pm

BG one size is either the V3 which is a pocket nappy (with microfibre inserts), or the organic AIO type. Then the BG all in ones are sized, with a built in microfibre insert. The V3 dries quicker than the others, the organic is the slowest.

My avatar
smilinglou
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby smilinglou » Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:47 pm

I've seen so many listings on other sites where people are selling bg pocket nappies (the ones you stuff with the insert) as all in one, the all in ones dont need any stuffing as they have no pocket although some aio's have a pocket for extra boosting, and already have the absorbant bit in them, basically if it has the absorbant stuff inside that you cant remove then it's an aio. Bumgenius also have other versions of their pocket and aio nappy e.g. v2 and now v4, they are the same thing but updated or older etc, although there really wasnt much difference between the pocket v2 and v3 apart from the larger pocket opening.
You can get all in ones as birth to potty (one size) I think bumgenius do these too but dont quote me on it

Have I confused you even more? :| x

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Emma1977 » Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:56 pm

BumGenius one-size is a pocket nappy. The pocket is at the back and comes with 2 microfibre inserts that you stuff in the nappy. The OS also only come in applix fastening (well the new V4 about to come in the market now has the option of poppers of aplix).

The BG AIO has an insert that sits inside the nappy and has no pocket. It also only comes in popper fastening. Another difference is the price. The OS prices around £14 whereas the AIO is around £17 :wink:

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:04 pm

The BG AIO oraginic can come with aplix fastening too as i have one :) as well as a poppers one, they also come in BTP or they do an AIO thats not organic (i think) thats sized :)

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat