hf1

contacting Itti bitti UK directly?

My avatar
gilbertandmartha
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

contacting Itti bitti UK directly?

Postby gilbertandmartha » Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:23 am

One of my itti AIO has shriveled. I'm about 90% sure I bought it directly from Itti on ebay when they started selling in the UK. The problem is I have no idea when that was, or what 'name' it would be under on paypal.

All my others are ok, just this one red one. I'd like to see if there is anything they would do, but I can't find any uk based address for customer service.

Any help or ideas?

My avatar
choccylisa
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: contacting Itti bitti UK directly?

Postby choccylisa » Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:00 am

Have you checked your ebay "won" history, maybe you can find the seller name there?

My avatar
choccylisa
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby choccylisa » Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:11 am

http://ittibitti.com/cloth_nappy_stocki ... ngdom.html There's a list on the Australia site for stockists/distributors for the UK, could try contacting www.greenbaby.co.uk as they're the distributors?

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Guru
Cloth Nappy Guru
Site Supporter

Postby littlesez » Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:18 am

greenbaby is the uk distibutor, I would contact itti directly though. Thats what i did when i had a problem and they sorted it.

My avatar
gilbertandmartha
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby gilbertandmartha » Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:27 am

littlesez wrote:greenbaby is the uk distibutor, I would contact itti directly though. Thats what i did when i had a problem and they sorted it.

You havent got the email address have you? I've tried to get it from their 'contact us' page, but it sends me to a 'page not listed' nonsense internet thing

My avatar
choccylisa
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby choccylisa » Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:30 am

Sorry, what I meant is contact the distributor as they should have a contact number/email address for Itti directly.

My avatar
gilbertandmartha
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby gilbertandmartha » Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:33 am

choccylisa wrote:Sorry, what I meant is contact the distributor as they should have a contact number/email address for Itti directly.

Good idea batman!

My avatar
Caroline
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Caroline » Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:07 pm

One of my customers tried going to Itti directly (before they had come to me about it) and they just said sort it with your retailer. Could you try looking through your feedbacks?

My avatar
freckle
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby freckle » Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:22 pm

I just deleted my email from them so don't have it any longer but I contacted them directly when I had bought one through Ebay and they sent a replacement very quickly. Their customer service is brilliant!! You could also ask via their Facebook page for someone from the UK to contact you as I know the UK lady is on there as I've spoken to her via there before.

I have to say though the crinky thing has happened to all 4 of my nappies! Have no idea what I'm going wrong. :(

I think the lady's name is Karena.

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat