hf1

Would a BG flip cover work as a wrap?

My avatar
lazylexis
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Would a BG flip cover work as a wrap?

Postby lazylexis » Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:02 pm

Looking for some new wraps. Those of you with flips, would they say fit over a Fluff n Stuff or a large dunk n fluff?
thanks

My avatar
weefywoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Would a BG flip cover work as a wrap?

Postby weefywoo » Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:46 pm

I can check both for you in the morning if no else does it tonight :)

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:52 pm

i use my flip covers over a large DnF, they is a TINY TINY bit visable at the top of the leg, i think the flip is just a real smidge higher cut than the DnF's But we have never had a leak as it really is only a tiny bit...

My avatar
Bobble
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby Bobble » Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:34 pm

megansmummy wrote:i use my flip covers over a large DnF, they is a TINY TINY bit visable at the top of the leg, i think the flip is just a real smidge higher cut than the DnF's But we have never had a leak as it really is only a tiny bit...

wss

I use our flip cover over DnF with a wild child booster (quite thick and shaped a bit like an old fashioned sanitory towel ) and the cover is fine over that. We've never had a leak from the flip cover with prefolds or fitteds and it doesn't feel too plasticky iyswim.

It's also the largest of the birth to potty wraps we have. DD is on the last snaps with our other btp nappies & wraps but we still have growing room with the flip.

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat