hf1

What was your First?

My avatar
WeeNotions
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: What was your First?

Postby WeeNotions » Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:34 pm

William's first ever nappy was when he was a few weeks and was a Tots bots white cotton, HOWEVER I never actually used it :oops: :oops: :oops: I was recommended it by the nappy lady and they looked so huge I used to put it on, then take it off straight away cos I hated how big it was. I didn't realise at the time that there were smaller ones around :roll:

His first ever successful nappy was bambino Mio :oops: :oops: :oops: Which he was in from about 5 months.

Amelie's first nappy was one of mine with a matching xs wrap :D The midwife took her to show all the other midwives because they hadn't seen modern ones before :lol:

Well I think you can all guess what my choice would be now :wink:

My avatar
pinkydinkydoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby pinkydinkydoo » Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:50 pm

The first nappy that ds ever wore was a cotton bottoms prefold and white wrap coz thats what the hospital supplied for our stay, the first nappy i bought him was terry squares with nappy nation and nature babies wraps and of course the dredded kushies ultra (still use them on dd somtimes though).
Dd's first nappy and wrap were ones i made (a orange nappy with giraffes on and a lilac wrap).

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:51 pm

Evies was a cream pocket nappy made by a relatively unknown WAHM.

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:00 pm

Ben's first ever nappy on his bottom was a size 0 bimble white with newborn bummis wrap (white), his second was a 40 x 40 cm bamboo square jo fold with nippa same wrap and we continued with those for ages.

'My' first ever nappy was the free little lamb sample, then ordered what the nappy lady suggested, fluffle and bumble, then tried some bamboozles - still have all of them!

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:38 pm

Amy's first nappy was a bambino mio with mio soft wrap, we didn't get on with them at all and I gave up on cloth until Ryan was a year old :oops: :oops:. Ryan's first nappy was a bumble with ME airflow wrap as recommended by the nappy lady. Katie's first nappy was a Swaddlebees OV newborn with nature babies pink bubbles wrap. I was lucky she was a girl as we had opted for a surprise but I did think I was going to have a girl so I bought one pink nappy and wrap. If she'd been a boy she would have been put in a bimble with a ME Rikki wrap!

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby eviesmummy » Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:20 pm

Evies first nappy was Bambino Mio prefold and wraps - we got on really really well with them :D

But, in saying that, if we ever ever in a million years have another little one, their first little nappy would be a newborn Blueberry Organic Cotton Velour with a nature babies wrap, in either pink or blue.

Sadie xx

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby JanX » Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:33 pm

Lucas's first was a terry square with awful plastic pants over them :( , then i found out about wraps, so he got a couple of junior joy and a couple of motherease wraps! then some Little Lambs, then some motherease sandys...and then pocket nappies :wink: :wink:

The girls first nappies were size 0 nippa bimbles with newborn cotton bottom frog wrap and bambino mio newborn circles wrap (they were the only wraps I found small enough :D ). They then grew into xs sandys and diddy diapers with xs motherease wraps, then into size 1 tots with small motherease wraps and also small fuzzis!

jan x

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby beck » Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:55 pm

Phebies first nappy was when she was 8wks old and it was a pink fleece cushie tushies AIO worked really well and I was hooked :D

Williams first nappy was the natty nap naps bamboo AIO that we got for the SS. It was closely followed by Swaddlebees OV newborn and chloe toes nb sculls print wrap.

My avatar
buzzybee21
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby buzzybee21 » Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:36 pm

T was 4 months old and I had a trial pack from Nappy Lady.... he had a nippa bumble with an airflow wrap. :D

For newborn, I think I'd get one of Suzanne's xs sets :D

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat