hf1

What was your First?

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

What was your First?

Postby Shevi » Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:07 pm

Boo First Nappy was an Aqua Bamboozle, matching aqua liner and aqua tots stars wrap.

what was yours?

and if you had a new baby, what would you like to be your 'first' Nappy?

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: What was your First?

Postby Shevi » Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:08 pm

for a new baby i would like a weenotions northern light...and i'm not sure what wrap yet...a see thru one if they exsist by then! other wise maybe a berry plush or sugar peas?

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:12 pm

Well, all of Charlotte's nappies were plain old Motherease Onesize with Rikki wraps (worked very well but very unexciting).

For the new one, I can't decide. If he is small enough I would like it to be the Swaddlebees OV newborn in periwinkle (with the little popper down bit for the cord), don't know what wrap yet. Either that or I have a zoo print Fuzzi that would look cute :D

My avatar
mabo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby mabo » Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:19 pm

I bought a day pack of rainbow bamboozles, a daypack of fluffles, a savanna print ME wrap and 2 pink cotton tots for Anna to start with.

If we ever have another baby and its a boy I'd love to get a really small boy nappy - Anna was already 8 months when I first started with cloth so missed out on the real newborn and size 1 nappies and I guess most nappies I have bought since are pretty girly :D

My avatar
Kybosh
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Kybosh » Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:23 pm

Oooh, Lucas's first nappies were tots rainbow cotton nappies with an aqua and stars wrap. I also had some meos, which I hated, got rid of them quickly and bought kiwi qf instead :D

My avatar
Kybosh
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Kybosh » Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:24 pm

For a new baby, I really don't know, there's so many gorgeous little nappies out there. Maybe one of each :lol:

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:43 pm

Bambino mio prefolds and bambino mio cow soft wraps :oops:

After that was a huggle!!

For a new baby would be northern lights!

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:03 pm

Bella's first nappy was a Modern Baby shaped nappy with it's own wrap... Leaked everywhere.

Then I tried a Diddy Diaper (nippa) with the Modern Baby wrap. Leaked again - not sure I did the nippa up properly.

Then a White Cotton Tots and Modern Baby wrap - that was lovely, no leakage.

Then a Fuzzi Bunz in Lilac - again very nice.

Very nearly gave up on cloth after the first two disasters, but figured I needed to try what I had. However, I didn't try the MEOS or the Bumble or the Fluffle I had - all of them looked massive on my less than 9lb baby (she was only 6 weeks old!).

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:21 pm

Harry's forst was MEOS or terry sqaure.

Katie's was probalby one of the same, or a size1 tots I borrowed from SIL.

And for a new baby I'd have to have one of each of the cute teeny nappies :D

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat