hf1

What was your First?

My avatar
chocolatebrownie
Clothie
Clothie

Re: What was your First?

Postby chocolatebrownie » Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:44 pm

for us it was a bimble size 0 or size 1 . i can't remember which. with a rikki wrap. but he had outgrown it by the time he was 2 weeks old. i think for a new baby i would either use a mixture of the few size 1 nappies i didn't sell and dispos or just dispos. my son outgrew the size 1 nappies by about 8 weeks . if the second one was the same i don't think it's worth buying loads of tiny nappies for a few weeks.

My avatar
kt24
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby kt24 » Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:24 pm

Diddy diaper and motherease rikki were Zac's first.

For the next one..........Northern Lights and weenotions wrap. :-D

My avatar
ericaj1
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby ericaj1 » Sat Mar 22, 2008 10:09 am

Jacks first nappy was a little lamb with a motherease wrap.

Haven't a clue what this little bean will wear nappy wise, I am waiting to see how Annette gets on with her selection and then buy the types which sound the best.

My avatar
manda224
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby manda224 » Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:10 am

my little man has size 0 kissaluvs for when he is first born as they are so cute and tiny i love them, then ive got loads of pockets, tots and a few nappy nations for him :)
xx

My avatar
cherobanne
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby cherobanne » Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:27 pm

Matthew's first ever nappy was a size 0 kissaluv, with a size 0 white tots wrap.

For a new baby, I'd like a size 0 bambeasy, but then again, some colour would be good. Will need to research what tiny nappies are out there if I get pregnant again!

Joanne

My avatar
lilylover
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby lilylover » Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:54 am

Lily's first ever nappy was a natural coloured bbb. I thought it was so soft and lush :D and she had a boring matching white bbb pul wrap (I bought a trial day pack). They have always been our staple night nappy since then.

For the next one I have no idea although I would love to see them in a teeny tiny fuzzi (I love them and soooo reliable).

Sam xx

My avatar
JenKyleKaitlinRoo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby JenKyleKaitlinRoo » Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:22 am

My dd's first nappy was a bubblegum pink fuzzi when she was 4months old.

If im allowed more babies then i think a xs fuzzi or a size 0 bambeasy with a ME savana wrap or maybe even a ss Blueberry!

My avatar
emste76
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby emste76 » Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:01 pm

my first wwere motherease with airflow wraps. I don't know what i would choose now as there is just too much choice. I would probably choose something wham as a treat.

My avatar
katiekitkat123
Clothie
Clothie

Postby katiekitkat123 » Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:09 am

my sons first nappy wasn't very exciting it was an all in one kushie, but it did the tick and made me become that much of an addict i became a cloth advisor.

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat