hf1

Huge Thanks and Fluffy Post!!!!

My avatar
EeeGee
Clothie
Clothie

Huge Thanks and Fluffy Post!!!!

Postby EeeGee » Fri Mar 14, 2008 7:05 pm

Woooo!!! Well firstly, as the topic title says, I want to say a huge thank you.

Everyone here has been sooooo welcoming, and after my major cloth dilemma recently and not being able to see myself every getting DD back into cloth, we seem to have done it!! With your help (and the help of a couple of cloth addict friends from a certain other John$$$$ons sponsored forum ;)) I've managed to get Penny back to being a full time cloth bum!! (Except on a night just while we're waiting on our night bums to arrive.... but they've been dispatched so it won't be long!)

My BumGeniuses are now working wonderfully on the large setting, with the help of easypeasy hemp boosters and fleece liners!!! YEY!

So THANK YOU!!!! Very very much!!

Oh and fluffy post..... my wonderful dad (who still thinks it was his idea for us to switch to cloth bless him!) has given us some money to buy nappies!!!! :shock: :shock: So DH and I have bought (after roadtesting them this time!) 3 new WeeNotion pockets, 2 Night Notions and 3 Blueberry minky sidesnap pockets!!

Sooo excited!!!

My avatar
Kybosh
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: Huge Thanks and Fluffy Post!!!!

Postby Kybosh » Fri Mar 14, 2008 7:18 pm

Ooohh, can I borrow your dad please? :lol:

That's going to be some lovely fluffy post when it arrives :lol: :mrgreen:

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:01 pm

Yay to getting back into cloth full time (sorry I don't think I have said Hi yet, but Hi from me!)

Lovely dad to spend money on nappies and they all sound so so lovely :lol:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:04 pm

Well done for getting back into cloth full tome! The nappies all sound lovely, lucky you! Bet you can't wait for them to arrive :D

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby eviesmummy » Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:13 pm

Well done on getting back to cloth - and that is an impressive list of nappies you have ordered. And can I also borrow your dad please :lol:

Glad your Bumgenius are working well - they are still dh fav nappy and the one he reaches for at every nappy change, and the Weenotions are my current favourite as they just work so well!

Sadie xx

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:32 pm

Well done on getting back into it. Wow too at your dad, as he any spare pennies, no wonder you can't wait to get those lovely nappies you have ordered!

My avatar
EeeGee
Clothie
Clothie

Postby EeeGee » Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:53 pm

I know.... I'm soooo grateful to him!!!

All the time I was pregnant he was plugging cloth over and over and I was absolutely adamant that I wasn't going to use it as I was envisioning soaking and boiling and folding terry cloth and nightmare safety pins and pricking my baby.... I had absolutely no clue that there was anything else out there!!! :lol: So every time he brought it up I would just end up saying "NO Dad, and stop asking me"

So of course, when we switched over to cloth, I felt instantly guilty for yelling at him about it all that time, but he was just so proud of me!!! And when I said I was talking to him about why Penny had been in disposables and stuff he just offered to buy us some nappies!!! LOL! God bless him.

My avatar
pinkydinkydoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby pinkydinkydoo » Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:55 pm

He sounds like a great dad to have! Do'nt think mine could care less really. Enjoy your new nappies, what print pockets did you go for?

My avatar
EeeGee
Clothie
Clothie

Postby EeeGee » Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:52 pm

I'm a little boring really.... With the exception of 1 nappy, I went for ones that we can re-use should number 2 be a boy OR a girl (not that I'm pregnant or an ything, but I'm TRYING to be practical :lol:) so we got:

Wee Notions:- Plain white lycra with "spring chicken" embroidery on bum and rainbow stripe fleece.
Blueberries:- Blue/yellow circles, pink/sage circles and cow print.

Then DH and I've bought a pink dotty minky pocket Wee Notion with "Penny" embroidered in hot pink on for her 1st birthday!! Although she'll most likely have it on before then :D

I'm off to post some piccies :)

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat