hf1

Advice re missing post

My avatar
monsterm
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Advice re missing post

Postby monsterm » Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:54 pm

Don't know if any of you remember but a couple of months ago I ordered a gorgeous nappy from Tami (DnF). When it arrived there had been a misunderstanding re size & Tami kindly took back the nappy & made me a new one which she posted almost 4 weeks ago & I have not received it yet. I feel awful & so embarrassed that yet again I have a problem. I'm thinking about just letting it go. I really don't know what to do. I really hope she doesn't think I'm messing her about.

wwyd?

My avatar
fluffycabbage
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Advice re missing post

Postby fluffycabbage » Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:05 pm

its difficult when its coming from over there. i had something which didnt come for 13 weeks once :shock: by then, the replacement had been sent and had arrived!
im also waiting for an order which hasnt arrived for 4 weeks. its a bit disconcerting really :-?

sorry no help, but :hug:

My avatar
Caroline
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Caroline » Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:29 am

I would contact her about it. No one wants to think of their post not arriving. I'm sure she wont think you are messing her about!

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:24 am

:hug: :hug: :hug: Post seems bad at the moment - I just received the kids birthday pressies from my little sister this week. They were sent mid APRIL :roll: . I'd let her know - I'm sure she wouldn't think you are mucking her about.

My avatar
ebonina
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby ebonina » Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:31 am

I had a parcel that took quite a while from Tami. It was because it was in customs for weeks :evil: Do you have a tracking number? I'm not sure how you can check where an international parcel is though but somebody will do. They charged me VAT but I have had a full refund since.

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:35 pm

Probably worth checking with customs, if possible, and your local PO (they might be holding it but not have left you a message). I think mail from the US isn't considered "lost" until 6 weeks after posting, so it might just be on the slow boat!

My avatar
monsterm
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby monsterm » Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:24 pm

Thanks for the advice everyone :hug: Tami sent me a tracking number & it hasn't entered Ireland yet so Tami is chasing it up with post & customs in the U.S. Luckily, she posts registered. It's my first dnf & I can't wait to get it so hopefully it's just delayed in customs

My avatar
Orchid
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby Orchid » Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:31 pm

:hug: Oh Hun, it will be well worth the wait when you get it. And you will want more!

My avatar
monsterm
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby monsterm » Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:33 pm

I know I'll want more. It's taking all my strenght not to order on this dnf co-op. It's our most expensive time of the year & we are going to England next week so I have to wait until next co-op

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat