hf1

Oh the shame!!!!!

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Oh the shame!!!!!

Postby Annette » Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:29 am

Well Charlotte was in a very funny mood last night. Very teary and whingey. Think her teeth are really bothering her and she hadn't had a very good night's sleep the night before with only 50 minutes at nursery so all in all by bedtime she was a bit fractious!

We gave her some calpol and she enjoyed her bath in the end but then wouldn't get ready for bed. I laid her nappy on the change mat (a stuffie) and asked her lay down, she proceeded to shake her head walk to the wardrobe, get out a disposable from the packet in the wardrobe and hand it to me. She then picked up the Stuffie, tried to tell me something very serious (it was like she was almost wagging her finger at me!) and put it in the wardrobe!

She still wouldn't cooperate in putting the nappy on but for an easy life I used the disp :oops: Once she was in her pjs and having her milk she was fine, and went to bed no problem but I hope this doesn't mean she doesn't like wearing cloth at night :? Might have to hide the disps (we always keep a packet for emergencies or painting projects :wink: ).

The other problem last night was she insisted on stripping off to sit on the potty for Mark. Apparently she didn't do anything but then put her trousers back on (by herself!) and refused a nappy. Unfortunately, despite Mark continually reminding her to tell him if she needed a wee, he turned around and she had weed!

Is this just toddler independence :?

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Oh the shame!!!!!

Postby nic1 » Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:16 pm

Ohh the little monkey!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Site Supporter

Postby beck » Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:17 pm

LOL she just knows what she wants!

My avatar
emste76
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby emste76 » Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:23 pm

that is a very determined little lady. I remember when my dd1 was a similar age and would only wear pockets and she had to choose. It used to drive me mad. It was either that or disposables.

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:25 pm

Uh oh, that is quite funny!

Hide those disposables and give her a choice of two lovely cloths :D :D :D

My avatar
freya
Clothie
Clothie

Postby freya » Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:07 pm

LOL :lol: That's really quite funny!

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:37 pm

oh the little pickle, I think she needs to start choosing her own nappies - I remember I did have 1 lo refuse I can't remember what cloth until I offered her a different one which was acceptable :lol: Perhaps you should just let Charlotte loose on buying her own nappies too :lol:

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:39 pm

Yeah you could be right. She does like her Winnie the Pooh Night Notions, although it confuses me sometimes when she points at it and says Pooh - never really sure if she means Poo :wink: That one was in the wash, maybe she isn't keen on the plain boring Stuffies. Will have to see what she is like tonight, but hopefully after better sleep last night she will be in a better mood - fingers crossed as I am on my own with Mark at parent's evening!

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:40 pm

Charliemum wrote:Yeah you could be right. She does like her Winnie the Pooh Night Notions, although it confuses me sometimes when she points at it and says Pooh - never really sure if she means Poo :wink: That one was in the wash, maybe she isn't keen on the plain boring Stuffies. Will have to see what she is like tonight, but hopefully after better sleep last night she will be in a better mood - fingers crossed as I am on my own with Mark at parent's evening!

sounds like you just have to get another nigt notions :D :D

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat