Oh the shame!!!!!

My avatar
jules070603
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Re: Oh the shame!!!!!

Postby jules070603 » Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:01 pm

00000000000000000h, definately starting t0 tell y0u wh0 is b0ss!!!! H0pe she d0esn't insist 0n a disp0 t0night. xxx

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:48 pm

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: bad Charlotte!!!! What happened tonight?

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:22 pm

Oh no! :evil: :evil: Hope it's because she wanted to wear the night notions. Definitely time to buy some more! :twisted: :lol:

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:54 am

Well last night she wasn't too bad. A little wriggly but I just about managed to get her into a Stuffie. So we were back in cloth last night :D

We had a bit of dampness because she woke at 4am and told me "I neeeeed milk" :lol: :lol: So she weed for England. She had to choose her outfit this morning - why do they have to have a mind of their own, it was so much easier when I could just grab something and put her in it :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:30 am

Charliemum wrote:Well last night she wasn't too bad. A little wriggly but I just about managed to get her into a Stuffie. So we were back in cloth last night :D

We had a bit of dampness because she woke at 4am and told me "I neeeeed milk" :lol: :lol: So she weed for England. She had to choose her outfit this morning - why do they have to have a mind of their own, it was so much easier when I could just grab something and put her in it :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LOL Katie is just the same, and when she's decided there's no going back so she loooks quite odd a lot of the time :D

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:32 am

I know what you mean Ali - Charlotte went to nursery last week in a strappy summer top. I did put a cardy over the top but funnily enough when she came home, they had changed her top, and not because it was dirty - think I should have explained, they probably think I am really weird sending her in in summer clothes!

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:37 am

Charliemum wrote:I know what you mean Ali - Charlotte went to nursery last week in a strappy summer top. I did put a cardy over the top but funnily enough when she came home, they had changed her top, and not because it was dirty - think I should have explained, they probably think I am really weird sending her in in summer clothes!

Oh yes we've had summery dresses all winter. And serious colour clashing. Things on back to front (which MIL always has to change, I can imagine the tantrums :roll: )

Harry on the other hand mostly couldn't care what he wears!

My avatar
emste76
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby emste76 » Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:16 pm

my three yearold insists on choosing her own clothes and frequently has trousers and skirts on back to front. I just let nursery know that she choose her clothes and she put them on herself. They usually smile and say bless!!!

My avatar
trogette
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby trogette » Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:44 pm

babyroo wrote:Oh yes we've had summery dresses all winter. And serious colour clashing. Things on back to front (which MIL always has to change, I can imagine the tantrums :roll: )

Those MILs can throw some spectacular ones, hey?

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat