hf1

one more...! Nappy bin liners

My avatar
ems101
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

one more...! Nappy bin liners

Postby ems101 » Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:42 pm

The netty things that go in the bucket... are they worth it? Im not that squeemish about poo!

Em x

My avatar
ladybird
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: one more...! Nappy bin liners

Postby ladybird » Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:43 pm

Yep! I found it loads easier, just lift and shove the whole lot in the machine in one go rather than dropping stuff over the floor, then having to wipe up, etc, etc.

My avatar
laceybat
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby laceybat » Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:44 pm

my nappy bin is just a swing top lid and no net as i dont think you need one :wine:

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby zoeyboo » Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:55 pm

I use nets, my nappy bin is upstairs, so I just grab the net out take it down throw it straight in the washer & pop a clean net in the bucket. Saves dragging the whole thing down everytime, plus quicker & more hygenic than picking everything out bit by bit. They are only really cheap on ebay, Junior Joy or the like.

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:03 pm

When i use dbuckets then i used the net thingi's insode so i could just haul it out and put straight in the machine, loads easier than putting nappies in one by one!!

I dont use a bucket now, just an XL wetbag hung up and then put the whole thing in the wash...thats way i have no bucket to clean either...im not squimish about poo, im just lazy :oops:

My avatar
Rox
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Rox » Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:24 pm

I have two, both from WeeNotions - one in use, one in the wash with the nappies...Think theyre great, no need to touch any nappies then - just lift out and put in the wash :)

My avatar
paintedclaws
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby paintedclaws » Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:27 pm

I've never bothered tbh, last week I was so glad I don't use them too because Mike put a wool wrap in the bucket and it would have been ruined if I just threw a full net bag in the wash.

My avatar
Miss_Purple
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Miss_Purple » Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:31 pm

I use them, find it quicker to just shove the whole thing in the machine in one go rather than having to put in each nappy one at a time. I've got a couple of spare ones for sale which I have never needed to use as I've got two which is all I need - PM if you'd like them :)

My avatar
gayleygoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby gayleygoo » Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:32 pm

This is something I've been meaning to get, it seems like less hassle. Only problem is I dont always rinse out poopy nappies right away, I just throw them in the bucket and sluice them before the wash :oops: So I'd end up having to hoke through the net to find them anyway.

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat