Postby babyroo » Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:22 am

Yes, I'll hop on too as I have no need for any more :D

My avatar
mabo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: New Wagon

Postby mabo » Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:38 am

I've just realised I dont need to go on the wagon...

Joshua has a new cash machine and insists on playing shop and selling me my nappies whenever they have been washed and I'm folding them up. :D
Best thing though is that he does not like parting with his pretend money. Instead, he gives you money from his till which you then have to give back to him to pay... Why cant all nappy shops work like that :lol: :twisted:

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:39 am

mabo wrote:I've just realised I dont need to go on the wagon...

Joshua has a new cash machine and insists on playing shop and selling me my nappies whenever they have been washed and I'm folding them up. :D
Best thing though is that he does not like parting with his pretend money. Instead, he gives you money from his till which you then have to give back to him to pay... Why cant all nappy shops work like that :lol: :twisted:

Bless him! Can we come and buy from his shop please?

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:30 am

Pinchette wrote:Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I won't and you can't make me!!!!!!

ha ha ha!!!!!
if the wagon is like an open backed bus...then maybe....perhaps it will take me to the nappy shops, i can hop off and then hop on with something new to show you all! (couche cover arrived this mroning!)

My avatar
Claire
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Claire » Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:08 pm

Can I get on it if I'm waiting for the postie to bring me some fluffy mail? When my BB and wool wrap arrive, I really, really can't buy anything else until I have sold some :?

My avatar
emste76
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby emste76 » Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:00 pm

i will join again and try as i failed last time!!!

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:03 pm

Wrong time for me selling some nappies by the looks of things as about 90% of us are on the wagon!! Hehhee :lol: :lol: :roll:

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:27 pm

No way - I'm pretty restrained and only buy a new one every month or so no wagon for me!! 8-) 8-) 8-) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:42 pm

Claire wrote:Can I get on it if I'm waiting for the postie to bring me some fluffy mail? When my BB and wool wrap arrive, I really, really can't buy anything else until I have sold some :?

Of course!

I've got fluffy post coming soon hopefully but can't buy any more :evil:

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat