hf1

New Wagon

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: New Wagon

Postby nic1 » Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:59 pm

Wondered when we were getting pics of Bens LB wrap!! :D Can't wait for pics :D :D

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: New Wagon

Postby nic1 » Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:02 pm

I have a night notion due to me anyday (think it may come tomorrow as it's been despatched) but this was ordered way before i stepped on the wagon. :lol: It was originally a NL i ordered but then once the PT'ing started making Slow progress but progress all the same i changed the order to a viscose outer night notions......can't wait to see it. :D Will post pics once it's here

My avatar
lilylover
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: New Wagon

Postby lilylover » Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:47 am

You girls crack me up! I think I've been the driver of the wagon for a while now. Once I got to my target of 24 nappies I stopped buying and that was at least a year ago. So yay for me (I'm the good restrained one :lol: :lol: )

Sam xx

My avatar
ericaj1
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: New Wagon

Postby ericaj1 » Sat Mar 22, 2008 10:03 am

I'm with Sam on the well behaved girls wagon......for now anyway! :lol:

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Re: New Wagon

Postby Annette » Sat Mar 22, 2008 1:47 pm

There is plenty of time for that to change, especially if you get an opportunity to buy lots of lovely girly nappies :wink:

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: New Wagon

Postby nic1 » Sat Mar 22, 2008 2:00 pm

lilylover wrote:You girls crack me up! I think I've been the driver of the wagon for a while now. Once I got to my target of 24 nappies I stopped buying and that was at least a year ago. So yay for me (I'm the good restrained one :lol: :lol: )

Sam xx


VERY restrained there Sam!!! You may actually have saved money by using cloth.....unlike us!! lol :lol: :wink:

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: New Wagon

Postby AnnetteandBen » Sat Mar 22, 2008 2:02 pm

nic1 wrote:
lilylover wrote:You girls crack me up! I think I've been the driver of the wagon for a while now. Once I got to my target of 24 nappies I stopped buying and that was at least a year ago. So yay for me (I'm the good restrained one :lol: :lol: )

Sam xx


VERY restrained there Sam!!! You may actually have saved money by using cloth.....unlike us!! lol :lol: :wink:


I am sure I am still saving money, if I was to be spending money on nappies and wipes each week it would add up to loads and only 24 nappies, I fit more than that in 1 load of washing :lol:

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: New Wagon

Postby nic1 » Sat Mar 22, 2008 3:04 pm

AnnetteandBen wrote:
nic1 wrote:
lilylover wrote:You girls crack me up! I think I've been the driver of the wagon for a while now. Once I got to my target of 24 nappies I stopped buying and that was at least a year ago. So yay for me (I'm the good restrained one :lol: :lol: )

Sam xx


VERY restrained there Sam!!! You may actually have saved money by using cloth.....unlike us!! lol :lol: :wink:


I am sure I am still saving money, if I was to be spending money on nappies and wipes each week it would add up to loads and only 24 nappies, I fit more than that in 1 load of washing :lol:


I agree, i am sure i have saved money and then when i sell them on it all helps :D

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: New Wagon

Postby AnnetteandBen » Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:05 pm

I ordered some PUL yesterday, but I don't think that really counts and I didn't add it to my list of being on the wagon 8-)

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat