hf1

New Wagon

My avatar
karenandgeorgia
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: New Wagon

Postby karenandgeorgia » Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:21 pm

S'pose I'd better hop on while it's passing, Georgia asked to use the toilet again today for number 2's :D Not got the hang of wee wees yet but don't think it will be long.

Not getting on the wool wagon though :lol: :lol: got some lovely Boden fabrics in that I might have to start a new addiction :D

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: New Wagon

Postby nic1 » Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:22 pm

karenandgeorgia wrote:S'pose I'd better hop on while it's passing, Georgia asked to use the toilet again today for number 2's :D Not got the hang of wee wees yet but don't think it will be long.

Not getting on the wool wagon though :lol: :lol: got some lovely Boden fabrics in that I might have to start a new addiction :D


Awww bless her, oooohhhh what you planning on doing with the boden fabrics? :D :D Well done on Georgia using the potty for no. 2's. :D

My avatar
karenandgeorgia
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: New Wagon

Postby karenandgeorgia » Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:24 pm

nic1 wrote:
karenandgeorgia wrote:S'pose I'd better hop on while it's passing, Georgia asked to use the toilet again today for number 2's :D Not got the hang of wee wees yet but don't think it will be long.

Not getting on the wool wagon though :lol: :lol: got some lovely Boden fabrics in that I might have to start a new addiction :D


Awww bless her, oooohhhh what you planning on doing with the boden fabrics? :D :D Well done on Georgia using the potty for no. 2's. :D


Was planning on some little summer crops with a matching applique t shirt or a dress :D

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: New Wagon

Postby nic1 » Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:49 pm

karenandgeorgia wrote:
nic1 wrote:
karenandgeorgia wrote:S'pose I'd better hop on while it's passing, Georgia asked to use the toilet again today for number 2's :D Not got the hang of wee wees yet but don't think it will be long.

Not getting on the wool wagon though :lol: :lol: got some lovely Boden fabrics in that I might have to start a new addiction :D


Awww bless her, oooohhhh what you planning on doing with the boden fabrics? :D :D Well done on Georgia using the potty for no. 2's. :D


Was planning on some little summer crops with a matching applique t shirt or a dress :D


Ohhh sounds good, i would be happy to test!! :lol: :D :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

My avatar
cherobanne
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: New Wagon

Postby cherobanne » Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:11 pm

I haven't bought anything for ages, but now that I'm posting more here again I'm getting tempted to buy! And as I've been good for so long I think I deserve a little splurge.. :D

Joanne

My avatar
kittykins
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Re: New Wagon

Postby kittykins » Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:12 pm

i was well and truely on the wagon till i found this site!! my nappy stash has now doubled... oops!! and now i've got to buy a WN with embroidery as i've never bought a "special" nappy, and need to do it now before its too late! may need some larges soon too as we have mostly mediums, wooo! bye bye wagon.

Yvonne x

My avatar
pinkydinkydoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: New Wagon

Postby pinkydinkydoo » Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:37 am

OH NO! HELP!
I've just fallen off, bought another pocket for ds to use as pull ups (will look good though :lol: ). Please pull me back on and strap me in so i can't fall off again.

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: New Wagon

Postby nic1 » Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:43 pm

pinkydinkydoo wrote:OH NO! HELP!
I've just fallen off, bought another pocket for ds to use as pull ups (will look good though :lol: ). Please pull me back on and strap me in so i can't fall off again.


Righto, you are now firmly strapped back on now !!!! :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Re: New Wagon

Postby Velvetsteph » Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:47 pm

:lol:

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat