hf1

For those with baby girls...

My avatar
Claire
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

For those with baby girls...

Postby Claire » Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:30 pm

Have just been out on a shopping trip and found a great pair of trousers to go over cloth bums! H&M seem to have had their summer stock in and in the baby section my DH noticed some organic cotton baby trousers. They are the most bizarre things! It's like there is a whole extra piece of fabric in the crotch area, like they've been designed esp for big cloth bums. In fact, I think they'll be enormous over some of her pockets.

Anyway, just thought I'd share in case any of you are shopping over the weekend. :D

My avatar
mabo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: For those with baby girls...

Postby mabo » Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:31 pm

Oh I shall have a look when I'm in town next. Must say I have not been that impressed with H&M recently. Their Xmas sale was really quite bad and they just dont seem to have the cute clothes they had a year or so ago anymore. Seasons change I suppose... :roll:

My avatar
karenandgeorgia
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby karenandgeorgia » Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:43 pm

Love H&M, Georgia is just growing out of the 12-18 months now. We have had loads of jeans from there that fit really well :D
Would love to see a pic of your little one wearing them :D

My avatar
Claire
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Claire » Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:55 am

Have posted pictures in members area :D

My avatar
emste76
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby emste76 » Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:55 am

i love h&m there clothes come up big and wash really well. My three yearold has just grown out of 12-18mths tops from there. I will have a look as i am after some cotton trousers for dd1 for when we go to spain in may.

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Sat Mar 22, 2008 12:29 pm

I have had some H&M bits before and even have some of Emmas old clothes from there that when they fit Evie she will be in them too

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat