hf1

Dans out peeing everything!

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Dans out peeing everything!

Postby emmalala » Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:12 pm

Agghh! Every nappy I put on dan he is peeing through after an hours wear! aagghh!

My avatar
Rebekahs_mum
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Dans out peeing everything!

Postby Rebekahs_mum » Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:21 pm

We went through this last summer with Rebekah & it was a nightmare. She was drinking so much she just flooded everything. Thankfully it was just a phase but we ended up having to use night nappies or seriously overboost the day nappies. It's very frustrating :hug: :hug: :hug:

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:28 pm

Yep, having the same issue with Bella (again). Just waiting for things with Jake to calm down a little more then I am going to give PT'ing a serious go as this is getting ridiculous now. She's in a sposie for her nap as I don't want to add her bed-linen to my ever growing washing pile :oops:

My avatar
sjm
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby sjm » Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:16 pm

we went through this phase but ok again now. I just changed to using hemp or bamboo in all my pockets.

My avatar
freckle
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby freckle » Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:20 pm

We get this with the few AIO/pockets we have left. I think Oz is saving up his wee and sometimes it will stay dry for ages then next thing his clothes are soaked!

My avatar
moo54
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby moo54 » Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:49 am

We had this too....the only thing I trust for out and about and nap time now is a boosted flip....so much so I swopped some fancy wnss for them :cry:

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat