hf1

You know your obsessed when.....

My avatar
KaiAlexOlli
Clothie
Clothie

You know your obsessed when.....

Postby KaiAlexOlli » Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:06 pm

You go away to a relatives for a week and the little suitcase hubby didn't wanna bring is now being taken across central London with you as it's full of nappies and slings you can't live without!!

My avatar
monsterm
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: You know your obsessed when.....

Postby monsterm » Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:10 pm

I took my whole stash to the U.K with me for 10 days & even with 4 days worth of dirty nappies coming home, I have enough to keep me going another couple of days :oops:

My avatar
KaiAlexOlli
Clothie
Clothie

Postby KaiAlexOlli » Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:21 pm

Thing is thats not even 1/4 of my stash :giggle: It is my thinnest nappy's and a few extra for nights :oops: He wouldn't let me bring my posh ones he drew the line there i think :hohoho:

My avatar
e586
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby e586 » Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:26 pm

I've just flown over to the USA with 12 ittis, 1 WNSS, 2 WNNN, a soaker, boardies, and my cheeky wipes!! I had 3 BGv4 waiting for me here, as well as 3 MF wet bags..... :)

we are here for a month though!

My avatar
Miss_Purple
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Miss_Purple » Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:14 pm

e586 wrote:I've just flown over to the USA with 12 ittis, 1 WNSS, 2 WNNN, a soaker, boardies, and my cheeky wipes!! I had 3 BGv4 waiting for me here, as well as 3 MF wet bags..... :)

I'd have taken more than that :giggle:

My avatar
choccylisa
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby choccylisa » Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:19 pm

Miss_Purple wrote:
e586 wrote:I've just flown over to the USA with 12 ittis, 1 WNSS, 2 WNNN, a soaker, boardies, and my cheeky wipes!! I had 3 BGv4 waiting for me here, as well as 3 MF wet bags..... :)

I'd have taken more than that :giggle:

I was going to say I'd be bringing home more than that with me :hohoho: :hohoho:

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat